any experience with DashDAQ-XL? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any experience with DashDAQ-XL?
Sunday, October 09, 2011 11:06 AM
anyone here ever play with a Drew Technologies DashDAQ-XL data logger? I picked one up at a flea market for $20. just trying to figure it out.
Website here

Re: any experience with DashDAQ-XL?
Monday, October 10, 2011 9:57 PM
20 BUCKS?!!!!! They're like $600. My friend has one and it looks pretty sweet, I havent fiddled with it yet though. Its an amazing tool to have if you have a stand alone.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:06 AM
Yeah I have been playing around with it and found out it has all the enhanced pids for Ford (additional 95$ pkg) and a bunch of tuning files from Spartan diesel tech (another $300 add on). I knew the guy had no clue what he had on his table, but DAMN!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:07 AM
Damn you got a steal. I honestly personally couldnt find a use for one in my car though. It would be great if you wanted an mpg gauge and to hyper mile though. I think it would almost be worth more to you to toss it up on ebay.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:45 PM
Meh, I'm thinking for the whole $20 I have invested, I don't really need the money right now so I might as well keep it. Besides, I intend to stay in the automotive game for quite a long time and if anything else getting more involved in racing. On the flip side of that coin, I don't intend to stay in a J forever. Plus I can hook an innovative wideband and its compatible so that's one less gauge I have to buy.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search