Saab guys base tune question - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saab guys base tune question
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 1:24 PM
Hey I have a question. Any of you guys that are not on the reflash have a base tune you may be able to share? If not I'll have to do one from scratch but it would be great to have a starting point. Thx

Btw. This will be for the stock 1 bar map.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:06 PM

Re: Saab guys base tune question
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 8:18 AM
I have one, do you need the base tune for the car or a starting point for the saab kit? Gate is at factory setting correct?

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:22 PM
I think the waste gate was screwed all the way out. I just need a tune to get it driveable I can fine tune the rest. Yours is a one bar map right?

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:40 PM
yeppers.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 2:02 PM
Nice. Manual Trans too? If it is email it to me in my profile if you don't mind. That would be great if you could. Also what's been changed on the tune? Is ve offset still.stock?

Friday, November 11, 2011 9:15 AM
Auto trans..... sorry. I have 12 or 13 saved files from when I did the tuning. So multiple steps. If you can still use these please let me know.

Friday, November 11, 2011 9:39 AM
Well yeah. Maybe you can send the finished product? I have to fine tune it regardless due to me using 50# injectors. How far is ve offset moved

Monday, November 14, 2011 11:21 AM
You are running 50# injectors on the saab set up? You plan on maxing out the turbo or what? lol

Monday, November 14, 2011 7:06 PM
In fact yes... I'm 12's or bust.....,

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 9:29 AM
My tune will be way off , I am using the 37lb injectors still, I think too much will be off with the tune for you to be able to use it.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:50 AM
Side note.... did you ever get this tuned??

Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:02 AM
Yes but I'm rich as heck... I need to work on the pulse width multipliers more and up my boost. Under wot 5-7 psi I'm 10.5 afr.... Zero knock....

Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:18 AM
Good to hear that you found a starting point, I think my tune would have been way off......

Thursday, January 05, 2012 7:14 PM
I think I would have been better off starting fresh on it. I had to up ve offset to 60 and stuff lol oh well I need to re tune it soon.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search