What is the correct calibration for the Automatic Transmission GM Supercharger Flash? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is the correct calibration for the Automatic Transmission GM Supercharger Flash?
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:50 PM
As the title says. Do you guys know what is the correct part number and calibration ID # is for the Ecotec supercharger kit for an automatic vehicle.
My current part number is 12607609
My current Cal ID# 16001590

I had a new PCM re-calibrated at the dealer because my old one was fried and they gave me the calibration noted above, but I'm having issues with the transmission shifting.
Prior to the recalibration the transmission operated perfectly.

I am concerned because the instructions and build book both say the part number should be 12590819 and it's too coincidental that after the re-flash I experience the issues.

I spoke the tech and he said that's what the Tech-line gave him. I asked if he presented the part number and he said no he didn't, just told them it was a supercharged Cavalier.
I asked him to contact them again and present the numbers. He said he did and they gave him the same calibration. So I am stumped.

Also open to anybody selling a PCM that is already flashed for the supercharger in an automatic and never experienced issues with shifting in Low 1 and Low 2.

Thanks guys.

Re: What is the correct calibration for the Automatic Transmission GM Supercharger Flash?
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:05 PM
Also if anybody is willing to tell me what their current Part Number and Calibration ID# is if they have a supercharger, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can get that info off of calid.gm.com/ using your VIN number.
Re: What is the correct calibration for the Automatic Transmission GM Supercharger Flash?
Friday, August 31, 2012 1:06 PM
How did you get your current cal id? On GMs site mine says part number 12598576 CAL ID 12598583
but my scanner says the CAL ID is S411RE01

2004 I have a manual though so I probably have a way differant CAL ID. Check yours with a scan tool.
Friday, August 31, 2012 2:37 PM
On the scan tool mine says S411RJ01
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:30 PM
Got a new ecm re-flashed at gm today for my 5 speed.
Part # 12607610
CAL ID16001591
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search