Anyone in the metro Detroit area that can give me a tune - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in the metro Detroit area that can give me a tune
Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:45 PM
So its been years. YEARS. Since my cavy was running. i'm talking 2006....
One of those projects that just got a loss of interest. anyways, some recently found motivation got me back to working on my cavalier for one last time.
The story:
Took this thing completely apart years ago, redid the body into a widebody, added a GM S/C, etc
put everything back together, and never got it to start again.
I think it had some passlock issue for why it wouldn't start, but i never did get it tuned with the blower on it.
So here is the challenge;
I'm looking for someone in the Detroit area that can come out with their hp tuners and tune this little guy for me.
Let me know what kind of compensation you'll need. I'm in Auburn Hills.
I'd come to you, but this car is sorta driveway-bound only for now.
This is the last chance my cavalier has to get running. I've set myself a deadline for the end of the summer and its quickly coming to that point.
i'd hate to sell or scrap this car. had it since 16....
Thanks in advance guys!

Re: Anyone in the metro Detroit area that can give me a tune
Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:35 PM
Maybe.. Pm me

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 7:31 AM
motorcitymadness D-Town wrote:So its been years. YEARS. Since my cavy was running. i'm talking 2006....
One of those projects that just got a loss of interest. anyways, some recently found motivation got me back to working on my cavalier for one last time.
The story:
Took this thing completely apart years ago, redid the body into a widebody, added a GM S/C, etc
put everything back together, and never got it to start again.
I think it had some passlock issue for why it wouldn't start, but i never did get it tuned with the blower on it.
So here is the challenge;
I'm looking for someone in the Detroit area that can come out with their hp tuners and tune this little guy for me.
Let me know what kind of compensation you'll need. I'm in Auburn Hills.
I'd come to you, but this car is sorta driveway-bound only for now.
This is the last chance my cavalier has to get running. I've set myself a deadline for the end of the summer and its quickly coming to that point.
i'd hate to sell or scrap this car. had it since 16....
Thanks in advance guys!

If your having passkey issue have it programmed by hp tuners or turn the key to on position for 11 minutes should learn the passkey
Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:18 AM
yea i've tried all that. tried to add the resistor to bypass it, everyhing without results.
jason, pm sent.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search