ld9 gm reflash - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ld9 gm reflash
Monday, October 07, 2013 2:06 PM
hello everyone i am currently have some trouble with the super charger reflash i am running t28 turbo 36lb injectors secret cam swap
the problem.... i bought the reflsh from hp tuners i flash my car and now it doesnt start the 2 bar sensor i am using is gm #12580698 . if i pu the original 1bar it starts and idles but thats it has no power. yesterday i installed back the 2bar and rised the fueling ve tables and it started but if i turn it off and leave it sitting for about 15min it will refuse to start anyone please help

Re: ld9 gm reflash
Monday, October 07, 2013 7:47 PM
Truly sounds like you do not have a true supercharge reflash.

If it was a true charger reflash the car would not run on the 1 bar map sensor.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 7:52 AM
I got the tune from the repository on hp tuners ill post it up so u can take a look at it
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:51 AM
Is it one of the ones I posted?

If so...MANY people have used it.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 9:34 PM
no its not i used garret janzen tune i figuered since his car is the same year and manual trans
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:53 PM
I compared that one to the one I downloaded by Shifted, there are minor differences, nothing that should keep you from starting.

It's also possible you got a bad sensor right out of the box, if you didn't get it too long ago you might be able to exchange it to rule that out as a possibility.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:58 PM
Okay so I got the tune to work turns out that the injector constant was changed when I downloaded it but now I have another problem after running with the reflash for about 3 weeks yesterday the car decided to play stupid and now when I boost 5psi the cuts out and starts backfire
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:58 PM
Please help
Friday, October 25, 2013 2:29 PM
Do you have a wideband?

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search