wiring in bcm into 99 harness? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wiring in bcm into 99 harness?
Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:32 AM
Hey Jbody,

It's been a while since I've been on, and a while since my cavy has been running... I've been of working on my 2 Fc3s rx7's but its time to get the turbo 99 going again..
So long story I had tuned my cavy on alpha-n with a 35r, I had got it to run decent for awhile then I decided I wanted to do the SC reflash(on a 99) being stupid I didn't install a water temp gauge and over heated it. Ryan(P&P tuning) came out and set me up with a t04 tune...because I had sold my hptuners :-( I still thank him. *sigh* But long story short the car been sitting for 2 years now but I plan to have her running again before my shop's Performance Bash anybody is welcome to come I'll have more info below
but does anyone have information on adding a 2000 bcm to a 99 harness and Ecu... to get working with oem gauges or should I just get aftermarket ones? I'm not scared to get down and dirty with a harness

Opened to everyone, Saturday, May 17, 2014
Moraine(Dayton), Ohio
Colletti Motorsports
Performance bash; cookout /car show /dyno day

if your coming or want to come out let me know
https://www.facebook.com/events/767879429889896/

Re: wiring in bcm into 99 harness?
Monday, February 24, 2014 11:48 AM
It would be 100% easier to rewire the entire car with a 00-02 cluster, BCM, engine harness, and body harness.

Look up 99 to 00 swap. I posted a TON of info with 00 wiring pin outs. You can flash the 00-02 reflash on your PCM, but your tach, temp gauge, and warning lights will be not functioning / on all the time.

You can also repin the harness to get the tach working. Talk to David " Whitecavy" about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 24, 2014 11:49 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search