Tuning and boost questions - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tuning and boost questions
Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:36 PM
Ok so i have read a lot of stuff on here and just seem to get more and more confused. If I get the gm s/c flash then my car no longer is alpha N but map versus rpm? I would obviously get a 2 bar map. I know someone who can make custom manifolds and want to adapt an m62 to my 2.4, would hpt and the flash work well for my application as far as tuning goes? Would I be limited in making power by doing this? I had though of tuning with megasquirt but obd2 emissions inspection wont like that much if I read right.

Re: Tuning and boost questions
Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:28 PM
The reflash and hptuners should work well. As long as you have the 00-02 2.4L PCM it will except the reflash. I think somebody had an HPtuners pro for sale in the classifieds. Also is the manifold your talking about is that by the guy that is custom making them on here? If so how much is he charging for those?

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Monday, January 22, 2007 9:24 AM
Thanks, I have a 01. No I know a guy who has a machine shop where I live. He makes custom intakes for 4 cyl boat racing so I imagine he could do somthing for me. I havn't even approached him about a price. When I get one I'll let every one know.

Monday, January 22, 2007 5:46 PM
Sweet. Ya I asked because there was a guy on here that had a thread and he said he was going to be producing new manifolds for the larger supercharger. Keep us updated!

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search