yellow for lights and turn signals? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
yellow for lights and turn signals?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:33 AM
do they sell matching color lights for the fog &turn signal? i want to get white head lights, yellow turn signals (in the front) and yellow fog lights. can i do that? and where would be my best bet to buy from? thanks for any help.

Re: yellow for lights and turn signals?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:39 AM
you can get amber 3157 turn signal bulbs from just about any store, but i really have no idea about the fog light blubs.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 1:52 PM
is that the stock color bulb? cuz i have clear and i was wondering if they have yellow looking ones.
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:45 PM
6 OF EM HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:30 PM
what are the odds of those fiting in my car, cuz thsoe are exactly what i was looknig for. i might end up just doin clear headlight and turn signals. but do u think theyll plug right in?
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:07 PM
There arent that many different types of fog light bulbs. One of those should work. Just pull out the bulb you have in your fog lights; there should be a number printed on it, and find one that matches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search