Paint Poll - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Paint Poll
Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:07 PM
i say keep aftermarket and if you do go back to stock, please dont put a decal on cause i hate those, later

p.s. nice car

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"

Saturday, February 26, 2005 9:16 PM
I'm kinda hi jackin the thread for a minute, any of you guys know any tricks to paint the engine bay without completely pulling the engine?, my cavy is a daily driver, jambs, inside of the trunk, all of that is relatively easy stuff but it would take me some time to pull my engine out so i'm wondering if theres a few tricks to making it easier, since its one of the final touches to a truely classy makeover.

J~
Saturday, February 26, 2005 9:40 PM
yeah, paint the whole engine too

Brian

Sunday, February 27, 2005 3:47 PM
Thanks for the comments on the sig guys. I knew that one would get everyone talkin. lol

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:24 PM
Maybe I missed it, but are you painting the whole car again because you got a new body kit, or...?

If you're using the same kit (or even if you got a new one) my advice would be to just spend the money you WOULD'VE spent painting the whole car on painting the engine bay/trunk/sills/etc the same color the car is now. You could save a lot of money by pulling the engine and miscellaneous pieces off/out yourself then trailering it to the shop.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:03 PM
Agent Omega wrote:Maybe I missed it, but are you painting the whole car again because you got a new body kit, or...?

widebody, it's in photos.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search