new paint - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new paint
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:29 PM
ok I've been talking to my paint guy and I'm repainting the whole car and going to paint it in silver for the bottom half and brandywine candy top and using some new products that he has for a realy crazy crystalized effect

Re: new paint
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:58 PM
eh if thats what you want. i think it looks tacky

Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:20 PM
good luck with it... if you're gonna get that paint, you're going to have to be really careful with it. any chips or cracks and it's gonna be really hard to fix or repaint.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:35 AM
well the car is not a daily driver so chips will not be and issue and that effect will only be under the brandywine the lower half is a metalic silver with ghost flames but its is true that everyone has their own opinions well when I get it finished I'll post some pics then

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:48 AM
If you like it go with it. It might look wierd since its covering so much surface area. It looks good on the bikes because its a smaller tank. I would want to see pics of it on a car before i completely judge it for my taste.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:59 AM
yea I know what you mean by the large area this post is not to show you what I will copy but the effect that will be baried under the candy I'm put about 3 coats of candy verus 1 coat in the pics but I think everyone gets the Idea so the effect will be unnotied untill you get about a foot away just to add a pop when you get up too it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search