automatic lambo doors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
automatic lambo doors
Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:54 PM
i was wondering if anybody out there has automatic lambo doors and if so where did you get the kit and is it easier with shaved handles

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details

Re: automatic lambo doors
Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:56 PM
You could buy a linear actuator and use some extremely strong struts.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, March 12, 2005 11:06 PM
This was my idea woudl be the only way i woudl do lambo doors. Think it would be hott to hit a button inside to open the door then hit the lock button or unlock and the door closes or opens

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:44 AM
it would be really nice if it pulled the door closed when done too. like a cadillac trunk does when you close it. and open completely hands free. that would be awsome

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:22 AM
autoloc has a univerisal kit, looks very cheap, the door looks like it is gonna fall off, it wobbles around alot. They have a video of it on their site.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:28 AM
I was planning on doing it but since Im not getting airide right away Ive put it on hold. If you have airide you can hook an air line to the tank and then wire that up to a remote, so it used the airpressure to open the door.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:19 AM
how would the doors close flip???

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior

Sunday, March 13, 2005 1:31 PM
Air cylinders work both ways. Push AND PULL, just need 2 3-way valves for each door, UNLESS you leave the gas strut on and just use the strut to move it then you can just go with 1 3-way valve per door.

ZFlip if you need the stuff to do it I have both cylinders, regulators, and 2 2-way valves but the valves are 24volt?

Youd need the line, fittings, and prob different valves.

If You want em ill sell em, hit me up, oh and there new unused.

But yea I was gona do mine with air but then my divers gas strut broke last weekend before i got to install the cylinders and the door, lambo hige, fender and gas strut are destroyed and the 1/4 panel took some damage, and i still havent replace the passengers fender from getting sideswiped a few weeks ago, and havent replaced the front bumper from gettin ripped off fom the trailer when i had tow the car thanksgiving...

Ugh
now im depressed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search