Any Sunfires w/o oem Spoiler but with RKsport one? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Sunfires w/o oem Spoiler but with RKsport one?
Saturday, September 03, 2005 11:19 PM
i see a lot of 95-99 sunfire that have the RKsport spoiler and also have oem spoiler too.

I was wondering, does anyone has some pics of a Sunfire WITHOUT oem spoiler BUT with the RKSPORT spoiler?

reason i ask is because my sunfire didnt come stock with one and was wondering how the look may appear with just RKsport alone on my trunk.

if anyone has other spoilers also post those as well.

Re: Any Sunfires w/o oem Spoiler but with RKsport
Sunday, September 04, 2005 12:25 AM
they look kinda funny with out

but i guess that is because im used to seeing them with both

Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:56 AM

personally Im not a fan of spoilers Im doing a small lip next year but thats just for points at shows

Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:49 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]they look kinda funny with out

but i guess that is because im used to seeing them with both

I agree, it does look funny without it, that's why I didn't take mine off. I also didn't take mine off because that's how RK Sport designed it...to work with your OEM spoiler. Honestly, mine doesn't look bad at all and I still have my 3rd brake light (for those of you who care about inspection).

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:05 AM
BuMmRz wrote:

Looks sooooooo hott with the stock one off with the Rk Sport Spoiler on , go for it !

Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:51 PM
johnny .b wrote:my sunfire didnt come stock with one

Lucky ! Sorry, I am so jealous of your lack of a spoiler. I hate the stock spoiler and can't wait for the day to come when I can finally get rid of it.

The red Sunfire definitely looks good with the RK Sport spoiler and no stock one, but in my opinion BuMmRz's Sunfire looks much better with no spoiler at all. Eventually I will be getting mine removed and there won't be anything taking it's place . Man that day can't come fast enough .

Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:29 PM
personally i tink sunfires look cleaner and better without the oem spoiler or no spoiler at all, but then again.. like some people who do shows.. points is points
Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:32 PM
Im the other way around, i like only the OEM Spoiler, the RKSport one is too much IMO, better off with a big metal wing..

Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:37 PM
Ender_Wiggin wrote:Im the other way around, i like only the OEM Spoiler, the RKSport one is too much IMO, better off with a big metal wing..

Have you ever seen one (RK Sport) in person?

Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:43 PM
i've never liked the rk spoiler with the stock one. I think that fire looks awesome with just the rk spoiler. Of course i still like a spoilerless kitted sunfire the best.

Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:49 PM
97redGT wrote:i've never liked the rk spoiler with the stock one. I think that fire looks awesome with just the rk spoiler. Of course i still like a spoilerless kitted sunfire the best.

I'll ask you also, have you ever seen it with both in person?

Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:47 PM
ive seen both and have one if your into spoilers its great personally im not a fan of big shopping cart handles just my opinion tho

Monday, September 05, 2005 12:08 AM
BuMmRz wrote:ive seen both and have one if your into spoilers its great personally im not a fan of big shopping cart handles just my opinion tho

I guess...I personally don't like sunfires without a spoiloer...our trunks are too round looking in my opinion to not have anything there.

Monday, September 05, 2005 7:10 AM
I don't like the stock one there with the rk one.

NJsHondaKilla Yes I have seen one in person I did an 03 swap on a fire with one in person.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Monday, September 05, 2005 7:20 AM
Even with the stock spoiler it looks a little empty on the back I love my RK spoiler.....I'm with NJHK, it's made to go with the stock spoiler.....
Monday, September 05, 2005 1:41 PM
Slo2pt2(aka: Rob) wrote:I don't like the stock one there with the rk one.

NJsHondaKilla Yes I have seen one in person I did an 03 swap on a fire with one in person.

I was only asking people that cause I find that alot of people haven't seen it in person and only by pictures and they think things are ugly. Your perspective couldn't change alot if you actually see it in person than through just a picture.

Monday, September 05, 2005 1:42 PM
i think they look awesome in person, this guy around here has one on his

Monday, September 05, 2005 1:52 PM
Is that spoiler FG or plastic or what?

Monday, September 05, 2005 2:08 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!! wrote:Is that spoiler FG or plastic or what?

The RK Sport Spoiler is Fiberglass

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:26 PM
I don't think I have ever seen the rk spoiler in person, just in pictures. I just don't think it looks right with both. I'm not trying to change anyones perspective, it's just my opinion.

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:01 PM
I saw John317's car in person and trust me, the RK sport looks alot better with the stock one. A picture does it no justice. But whatever you think, it's your opinion.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:14 PM
cavaliers and sunfies look tight spoilerless

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:22 PM
So far theres only one car i've seen that I think the RK spoiler looks good on

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:41 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Ender_Wiggin wrote:Im the other way around, i like only the OEM Spoiler, the RKSport one is too much IMO, better off with a big metal wing..

Have you ever seen one (RK Sport) in person?

Cant say that i have, but ive seen Sunfires with no Spoiler, and of course mine which has one, (kinda neat to see it in the rear view mirror)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:46 PM
deflux wrote:So far theres only one car i've seen that I think the RK spoiler looks good on

Very Clean looking, but then again, whats the point of a spoiler or wing on a FWD car? I had a buddy with an Accord who swore it held his rear end down at high speeds (ie 80+) but theres nothing to come up in the rear end, that, and he had coilovers at that..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search