Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids? - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Friday, October 20, 2006 1:48 PM
i went to your website and saw the 00-02 CF eyelids...if you could make the 95-99 eyelids in Cf that attach to the bolts like the 00-02 Cf eyelids, i'd definately be interested.

PS. lemme know if you need a cavi to test your product on

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Friday, October 20, 2006 2:04 PM
yea, the ones on my site are made by another company and are over priced as far as im concerned. now i will be holding the molds and making them myself for a MUCH better price.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, October 20, 2006 2:59 PM
Very interested.........

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:08 PM
I will probably pick up a set of 03 fiberglass ones after i do the conversion on my cavi..

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:42 PM
ill take a set, whats the price on them?

"HONDA" tech wana-be

Friday, October 20, 2006 4:14 PM
i'm interested in a set of c/f ones. just not sure yet what headlights i'll have.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, October 20, 2006 6:05 PM
Not interested in Cf, why doesn't anybody have just paintable ones that are cheaper then cf?

Friday, October 20, 2006 6:42 PM
Lance Sharpe wrote:why doesn't anybody have just paintable ones that are cheaper then cf?

LOL.
in the third sentence wrote:These will be offered in Carbon Fiber, and also Paint-able Fiber Glass.

he he.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, October 20, 2006 6:52 PM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:btw josh check ur PMs i got a idea for ya that i know i'd be into and im sure quite a few others would be aswell.

Friday, October 20, 2006 6:54 PM
most likely got a set of paintable fiber glass sold here!!!

Friday, October 20, 2006 6:58 PM
i will take some carbon fiber ones if they will fit my one peice set up i dont care bout price i WANT THEMhaha

Friday, October 20, 2006 7:20 PM
3rd one down is my car when it looked good...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:04 PM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:How do they attach? Tape or bolt or clip on?

I might have to help support u Josh dependin on how much CF ones would run.

btw josh check ur PMs i got a idea for ya that i know i'd be into and im sure quite a few others would be aswell.

They mount by double sided tape. they hold really good. dont have to worry about blowing off

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:42 PM
i want some cf ones bad. please let us know when they are available

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:57 PM
I would be interested but my only concern is the fitment. 95-99 headlights and corners tend to fit funny, and Im worried that the eyelids would not sit on them correctly.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Saturday, October 21, 2006 5:00 AM
^^ no.. u should rephase.. when someone has 95-99 ebay projectors they tend to fit funny.. my stock 96 headlights and corners were perfectly aligned and looked good.. its the projectors u have lol..

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:43 AM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:I would be interested but my only concern is the fitment. 95-99 headlights and corners tend to fit funny, and Im worried that the eyelids would not sit on them correctly.

Hey joey I had them on me ebay projectors and they fit perfect. Just check out the pics Iposted on the first page. they made the front of the car more aggressive looking. I never had a problem with them at all

Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:51 AM
im soo interested!!! when r u gonna know if ur gonna go for this or not IZN?? i would buy a set of those fiber glass in a heart beat? if your haveing this many hits to ur post and they r almost all positive, then what chu waitin on?? start crankin em out! lol...

KrIsToY!

Myspace

Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:17 AM
kris wainwright wrote:im soo interested!!! when r u gonna know if ur gonna go for this or not IZN?? i would buy a set of those fiber glass in a heart beat? if your haveing this many hits to ur post and they r almost all positive, then what chu waitin on?? start crankin em out! lol...

KrIsToY!

He told me last night it is going to be a go. He just has to get the molds in and get working on making them. He is going to try and get them soon. NO exact dates yet.

Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:04 AM
LOL
thanks jeremy for your help bud.

yea, i went ahead and purchased them. i sure hope you all buy them now so i can get my money back! LOL
J/K

i hope to receive them in the next 5 days. it may take a couple more days after that to see the first one popped out. if you guys want, you may go to these links on my site:

95-99 Carbon Fiber Eye Lids!

00-02 Carbon Fiber Eye Lids!

95-99 Fiber Glass Eye Lids!

00-02 Fiber Glass Eye Lids!

and on the right side of the page, you can select: (Notifications) - "Notify me of updates to 00-02 Cavalier TRD Fiber Glass Eye Lids!"
i will also be sending out an email to all signed on customers when they will be ready.

thank you everyone for your support. i hope to have these available in less than 2 weeks!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:15 AM
ok on your website, you said the 95-99 eyelids mount onto the headlights...does that mean with the bolt or are we going to have to use double-sided tape????

Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:19 AM
So your not selling the other type of CF eye lids you had for the 00+'s anymore? I dont see them on the site anymore. I was planning on getting a set in a few weeks

Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:22 AM
the molds require to mount to the headlights with 3M tape, but i am going to see if we are able to modify the molds in order to mount them utilizing the bolts. i cant really tell 'till they get here though. as far as i have been told by people who have had these, they say they have never had any problems with them. i believe jeremy (green cavi) can shed some light onto this due to he has owned a set before.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:32 AM
ecotecpower wrote:So your not selling the other type of CF eye lids you had for the 00+'s anymore? I dont see them on the site anymore. I was planning on getting a set in a few weeks

im sorry, but no. they wanted 150.00 for them, and today i received an email stating they were going to go to 170.00!
Quote:

the 00-02 cf eyelids price
went up. The order that u just placed with us doesn't change, but I
need to you change your price. Your new price from us is 170 shipped. Our
price went up a lot and don't know why. So if you want to keep them
on your site will be your decision. Sorry for the inconvence but you
know how it works...our price go up and then yours does......email or call
me back.

Thanks

so, i decided to not list them anymore. i thought 150.00 was horrible as it was which pushed me to purchasing these molds. so rather than 170.00 for carbon fiber, you will now (hopefully) be looking at around 75.00-85.00 in a couple of weeks. as long as the interest is as huge as it looks, i can keep the prices low.

but i am sorry about that matt. if you want, i can still put the price of 170.00 up there for you when you are ready to purchase. i can still get them, but at only 170.00.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:37 AM
I've been looking for TRD eye lids for ever a year now. As long as they look exactly like the TRD ones i'm interested.

Did you make any of the ones posted in those pics????

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search