Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids? - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:57 PM
I possibly may be carrying them soon, and would like to know what kind of interest there would be prior to making the deal? These will be for the 95-99, and also the 00-02 cavaliers. These will be offered in Carbon Fiber, and also Paint-able Fiber Glass. If i do not see a whole lot of interest, I will not even give this a second thought. So if you feel this is something you may purchase now or soon, please let me know. i am not an investor. i do not take chances. this will be either a "go or no-go".
thank you guys for your support!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Friday, October 20, 2006 12:11 AM
I'd be interested fo sho man.

*edited for a small grammatical error, but left the "fo sho" part for a sense of affirmation*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 20, 2006 12:40 AM

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Friday, October 20, 2006 12:21 AM
I like them........ I'd probably take a set.....

I wanna see a pic of them at night...... on a 2k

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:34 AM
i can always count on you two!!!
thanks fellas, that was fast! anyone else?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, October 20, 2006 5:03 AM
forget the cav's...we need fire lovin... j/k there hot, i would rock em if i had a cav

Kill list:03 eclipse, 06 GTO, 04 Mach 1 Mustang

Friday, October 20, 2006 5:31 AM
dependant on price i may be in. im in canada so shipping isnt going to help either... but ya. if the price is good, i would pick up a pair just so i can be included in people that can be counted on!

just dont know if i would get paintable ones or carbon... any pics of either of them on a 95-99 z24? that may help me make up my mind.

plus, you can throw them in the same box as those headlights i wanted (the crystal clear ones).

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
Friday, October 20, 2006 7:15 AM
the first picture you posted is of my old cav w/ the 95-99 eyelids that frank the tank made. where'd you get the pic? i had no idea that those pictures were still floating around the internet. i have other pictures of those 95-99 eyelids if you want them.

Friday, October 20, 2006 7:22 AM
Id be interested as well in the CF ones.. Would they be that thick and bulky though like in that pic with the blue bumper? It just looks like the come down kinda far, almost over the bulbs.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, October 20, 2006 7:53 AM
Can you post a pic of the set you make to? I want to compare them. I'm definately interested in a set.

Friday, October 20, 2006 8:28 AM
could i send you my eyelids that I have now so that you can wrap em in CF? lemme know....

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:06 AM
id defineatly be interested in a set josh. in fiberglass

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:37 AM
definitly interested

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:46 AM
Wojo wrote:id defineatly be interested in a set josh. in fiberglass

x2

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, October 20, 2006 10:08 AM
no love for the 03 and up cavs

SIG coming to an org near you!!!
Friday, October 20, 2006 10:21 AM
Friday, October 20, 2006 11:03 AM
TRD_CAV (poisioncavi) wrote:could i send you my eyelids that I have now so that you can wrap em in CF? lemme know....

x2

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Friday, October 20, 2006 11:08 AM
How do they attach? Tape or bolt or clip on?

I might have to help support u Josh dependin on how much CF ones would run.

btw josh check ur PMs i got a idea for ya that i know i'd be into and im sure quite a few others would be aswell.

Friday, October 20, 2006 11:09 AM
I want... I Want

Friday, October 20, 2006 11:40 AM
here you go Josh and everyone. I used to have these before I sold them so if anyone has questions just ask me. Josh ask me to answer any and all questions that I can to help him out since I have had these.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. I am going to help out Josh as much as I can on this.

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:20 PM
I'd buy some for my 03 if you get some for 03+ I'm in man

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:25 PM
he already has them here is the link
03-05 cavalier eyelids

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:27 PM
David Erickson wrote:I'd buy some for my 03 if you get some for 03+ I'm in man

Izn Trbl Inc. wrote:gotcha covered buddy.
http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_info.php/pName/0305-cavalier-carbon-fiber-eye-lids/cName/carbon-fiber-items-cavalier-carbon-fiber-items

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:27 PM
They make the headlight look like the 03+ style. Do you have a price range set in mind yet?

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Friday, October 20, 2006 12:33 PM
i want some
Friday, October 20, 2006 12:35 PM
Timothy Pietraallo wrote:They make the headlight look like the 03+ style. Do you have a price range set in mind yet?

He doesnt know a price yet he is talking to his fiberglass guy and the person who does his carbon fiber work before he names a price. He has to see what they are going to charge him.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search