Whiteboy hood issues - Page 3 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Friday, June 01, 2007 8:12 PM
BuMmRz wrote:...They first told me they would resolve it as I just either wanted a new hood or my money back keeping the whole ordeal quiet, they were to contact me the next day on how to go about switching or refunding. 3 Days later I contacted them to be told that it isn�t there problem and I would have to take it to the manufacturer...

...I even had the car builder talk to them since they first said it was my fault on storage...

...This is whiteboy�s issue I bought the hood from them they should deal with it but no I had to contact the manufacturer...

...I was told he would meet me at the shop I drive 4 hours and he doesn't show up nor call email nothing he had both my cell # my email whiteboys phone to contact them to get my information and the body shop webpage to get any information on him...

...After trying for a week to get a hold of them and posting on their thread...emailing both of them messaging both on msn several times, I get no response not even a ya were looking into it...

...It not only fits poorly it is made with 1 layer in about 50% of the hood and maybe 2 the rest...

...As for Whiteboy I gave you plenty of chances to come good on this, a second chance on the @!#$ you pulled last year...

...I feel that not only have I been run around yet again by whiteboy...

...I have no idea how they have lasted this long.

1) HORRABLE communication

2) Giving "the run-around"

3) Sending customer complaints to manufacturers, BAHAHA!

4) Having the customer drive hours to take it TO THE MANUFACTURER, HAHAHAHA x10

5) Selling SH***Y products

6) Not resolving customer dissatisfaction in a timely fashion (months delay)

7) COUNTLESS dissatisfied customers JUST on JBO...and multiple times

8) Disrespecting possible future customers

Yeah, when reading my business management book for college I remember those being the top 8 Qualities of successful businesses!

If you knew anything about owning a company you would know that it doesn�t make a difference if a person has shopped with your or not, they are a potential customer, and word spread FAST about business like yours. People don't talk about good transactions as fast as they do horrible transactions. All it takes is one story like this to make you look like a fool, and scare away thousands of potential customers.

An attitude like yours won't get you much farther than you are right now (Broke & In debt). Good luck, SH**TY tiny business owner!

PS: I laughed soooo hard when you compared you company to WAL-MART, HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH Thanks for that!

Saturday, June 02, 2007 6:30 AM
SEC-Z

First of all, you are annoying.
2nd of all, were making more $ now with all this @!#$ talking then ever before ( keep it coming)

I know your going to fail in any business you do.

Quote:

when reading my business management book for college

lol, get some real life experience buddy , cause obviously you had to suck off your teacher to pass that class.

bahhhh
like i said before, the more talking the more exposure were getting, and most people who actually want to buy something don't care, cause they can come look at the product, install for free, if they don't like it they can return it, no pressure. We have free installation on all our hoods.

so go burn your college book buddy, don't give me advice, cause if i was doing poorly i wouldn't be driving a bmw 330i.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:37 AM
The only thing you don't know is the difference between exposure....and NEGATIVE exposure, But you will find out in the long run. BTW anyone can drive a 330i, It just takes a A) a good job.... OR B) a big loan... I have a feeling your "B" and I'm probably right no matter which way you will try to argue that. You are still a moron, and a @!#$ty business owner. Fundamentals are what you learn in classes and training, you grow off that with experience in the field. If you don't have a BASE you FAIL! Good Luck sh**ty tiny business owner!

Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:12 AM
White Boy wrote:SEC-Z

First of all, you are annoying.
2nd of all, were making more $ now with all this @!#$ talking then ever before ( keep it coming)

I know your going to fail in any business you do.

Quote:

when reading my business management book for college

lol, get some real life experience buddy , cause obviously you had to suck off your teacher to pass that class.

bahhhh
like i said before, the more talking the more exposure were getting, and most people who actually want to buy something don't care, cause they can come look at the product, install for free, if they don't like it they can return it, no pressure. We have free installation on all our hoods.

so go burn your college book buddy, don't give me advice, cause if i was doing poorly i wouldn't be driving a bmw 330i.

ya know buddy, the only reason you still have a business is because of two things..... one - you have a few items nobody else makes, and two - obviously all your customers aren't big visitors to this site.

You have the @!#$tiest attitude out of any business on this site..... and in my experience, your customer service sucks major ass. I tried contacting you a few times about wanting the technic lip a while back, and I didnt get any answer whatsoever back.

And the bmw comment just goes to show your character.... its like saying well i have a bigger penis than you so there. To bad the 330i is the poor mans bmw anyway. I'm sorry dude but you lost all respect in my book and oneday you'll learn that being ignorant to potential future customers is no way to run a business. I'm glad actually you never contacted me back because I dont want @!#$ from you now.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:32 AM
whiteboy is a jackass... plain and simple

Check out my build thread!

Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:19 PM
i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:43 PM
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20060717/ai_n16538350

Quote:

Bad publicity after the storm hurts New Orleans' tourism industry

Don't say bad publicity doesn't hurt... all your cockiness is doing is digging your own grave.

I have a bigger shovel you can use if you'd like

Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:19 PM
White Boy wrote:i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

alright lets keep going... the only thing your doing by @!#$ talking your potential customers is deter them away from your god-awful business. not only do your products suck, your business sucks, and you suck. you suck at running a business, you suck as a person, and you suck at life. you lose.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:31 PM
Well I am a new guy to the site and everything, but after reading this thread all I have to say is...

SEC-Z will become an awesome business owner.
The most important thing a business can do to get customers is advertisement and we already know he can do this.
Just look at his sig. Hes advertising how suck ass Whiteboy is as a business owner.
Keep up the good work SEC-Z!

Its not a J-Body but its still bad! Not mine though.=(

Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:41 PM
I <3 Nick (sec-z)

John Piparo: I have an erection!! You guys are turning me on!
Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:00 PM
@!#$ whiteboy hes a piece of @!#$ @!#$ crook! ive been owned! its all crap!

Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:52 PM
i don't post on here very often but all i want to say is:

KEEP ON DIGGING WHITE BOY

word of mouth is one of the best advertising tools ever. and i am damn sure that 95% of the people that have read this thread will never, ever buy anything from you. and just think, everyone here is going to tell a friend and thats more negative feedback. talk spreads fast but your stupidity overwhelms me.
Saturday, June 02, 2007 11:43 PM
Whiteboy, i've always loved your sunfire invader hood... one of a kind... looks killer... but as long as its got your name on it, you couldn't pay me to install it, or even have you install it for that matter.
Sunday, June 03, 2007 9:59 AM
SEC-Z, thats a @!#$in nice sig! good work!

where's whiteboy now? lets go for 24 pages, just like he wants!

Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:03 AM
With the lack of response lately I think Whiteboy may have just figured out how much of a D-bag he is. He is probably crying in his small 1 bedroom apartment because he just got his credit card bills for this month and realized how much in debt his sorry ass is, while jerking it by his lonesome self because he's a lonely bastard with suicidal tendencies on his mind. I sincerely hope your sales keep growing steadily because of this post, and go up from 1 sale, to 2 this month, doubling you whole monthly income to $25.

Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:22 AM
John Hennessey - he thinks that just because he can make one turbo Viper, he can steal the parts off of 5 other cars and be a dick to anybody that tries to talk badly about him. I just wish more people knew he was a piece of @!#$ so he'd go and die already...

oh wait, we're not talking about John Hennessey? OK then, let me rephrase wha-- oh, screw it, you know what I mean

Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:35 AM
I got a question now.

You got the idea for this hood from a company that made this same hood, but for different cars?

And did you get permission to copy their name for you hood?

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:26 PM
White Boy wrote:i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

you probably meant you have a big penis in your mouth, and big car because you're a fat a$$ , a big house because welfare is great for you slobs, and you're living your life until Karma catches up....when it does, youll see how funny this is. and dont try to sound bassa$$ because you have a reamer...i mean beamer, as said the 330i is the low totem pole bmw, besides anyone can get a loan ta douche its not like you paid cash for it. I must say behind a screen you are a tough mouth, maybe you should show up at a meet and talk to some of the people you have ripped off.........big shot

PROUD MEMBER OF JBOK.

Monday, June 04, 2007 3:02 AM
Wow I first seen that hood and I was like that is a nice hood, if they have the problem fixed I might order one for my project Sunfire. Then I began to read. I thought well he has just had one complaint outta all the hoods he has sold not bad. Then I continued to read and then I began to see just how large of a di*k head you are and how bad a$$ you think you are.
Me and a friend are trying to start a company to help bring more parts to the community that are needed and have not been supplied yet to help everyone. These are going to be almost all performance parts. I was still kinda worried about starting it but you have givin me invaluable insight as in how to not run a company.
So even though I do like the hood and even if it was the best quality hood on the market I would no purchase it because of how childish you act. To me your actions are a direct reflection on your company. And what I see I do not like.

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:07 AM
I think whiteboy is rethinking his gameplan at this point. How much do you guys want to bet that he's going to say someone hacked his account and posted all of these replies, hahahahaha. KEEP IT COMING GUYS, we still have 21 pages to go to meet our GOAL! hahaha!

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:18 AM
SEC-Z wrote:I think whiteboy is rethinking his gameplan at this point. How much do you guys want to bet that he's going to say someone hacked his account and posted all of these replies, hahahahaha. KEEP IT COMING GUYS, we still have 21 pages to go to meet our GOAL! hahaha!

SEC, god damn thats a bad ass sig!!!! ownage FTMFW

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:29 AM
wheres thrice at? his post were getting good. i need a good laugh, someone please get him to post again.

Monday, June 04, 2007 5:18 AM
^^^i think he had some sand in his vag and gave up.

either that or he's preparing a statement that is partially coherant, unlike previously

Monday, June 04, 2007 5:21 AM
I only read this page and I would NEVER buy from someone like WHITEBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!You screwed yourself on this site buddy,GOOD JOB!!!

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, June 04, 2007 5:24 AM
That sig owns I would never buy anything from whiteboy after reading this

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search