Whiteboy hood issues - Page 4 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Monday, June 04, 2007 5:25 AM
If you want me to spread the word ill copy your sig, since i dont have one

Monday, June 04, 2007 6:36 AM
common guys, we should be on page 8 by now.. you are slowing down. You can do it!

i am sooooo happy that so many people have that much opinion and they have NEVER bought anything from us.. only the 1 person in this thread bought something from us.. but it seems like all the other people that never bought anything do all the talking.

this is sweet.. don't forget to add a link to our website.

steven c.
awesome!

Monday, June 04, 2007 7:10 AM
White Boy wrote:common guys, we should be on page 8 by now.. you are slowing down. You can do it!

i am sooooo happy that so many people have that much opinion and they have NEVER bought anything from us.. only the 1 person in this thread bought something from us.. but it seems like all the other people that never bought anything do all the talking.

steven c.
awesome!

you wonder why none of the people posting have purchased anything from you??? look at the @!#$ you have put this guy through... its not respectable at all. buying something from you is like a game of craps... you roll the dice and take a chance. some times it comes out in your favour, sometimes it doesnt. either way its a gamble and my car is worth more to me than to gamble it on putting something you sell on it.

the only people that are purchasing stuff from you are people who dont know any better and people who are giving you the benefit of a doubt. fortunatly most of us know better, and more and more are starting to doubt you, your product, and your service.

its sad really that people keep going through this @!#$ with you since so many people have gone through it already in the past. why are people still buying product from this goof?

1997 RedR - ZedR
Monday, June 04, 2007 7:18 AM
no @!#$... the reason people dont buy from you is cuz you're a @!#$ty business. and because you're a jackass that runs his mouth a lot and disses the cars that you sell custom parts for.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, June 04, 2007 7:25 AM
i just finally read the post he made about his 330i...lol

when discussing cars once with my cousin, he had some good insight...

anyone can get a car payment

loan companies arent going to turn you away. they will just extend the term and increase the rates.

and even if by some chance they turn you away, you can always lease !

1997 RedR - ZedR
Monday, June 04, 2007 8:51 AM
White Boy wrote:

If I heard that a restaurant has been giving people food poisoning, I'm not going to take my chances with them just because everyone is talking about the name of the place.

John Piparo: I have an erection!! You guys are turning me on!
Monday, June 04, 2007 9:33 AM
I am doing a lot of reading here about how we ripped off so many people, and if this is true then why is there not anyone posting in here that we have ripped off??? Just a bunch of wieners saying, well I heard that you ripped off people blah blah blah.

Where are these people that we ripped off?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 04, 2007 10:03 AM

Monday, June 04, 2007 10:12 AM
I don't know you or your rep. but all I am reading is you comin' off like an @sshole instead of trying to rectify a problem with a customer.No wonder your getting the responses that you are.WHY would ANYONE buy from someone like YOU???I have NEVER seen posts like this from the guys' at TTR or APLUS,those guys' know how to treat customers' and potential customers'.Plus your gonna' sit there and run your mouth about so and so livin' with his mom and drivin' a cavalier ON A J-BODY SITE,are you wanting to ruin your own buisness?I am sure you will find some suckers' to buy from you in the future but I myself and many others' here will not buy from a rude @ss "buisness man" such as yourself even if your product is good.
Someone please ban this ignorant meatsicle!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 04, 2007 10:14 AM

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, June 04, 2007 10:38 AM
Quote:

you wonder why none of the people posting have purchased anything from you???

take a look at their cars buddy.. all stock or the've been in WIP for 10 years HAHAHAH

Quote:

I have NEVER seen posts like this from the guys'

Thats right,, and I've mentioned like 100 times that we're not the typical company here.

You guys should see all the PM's we got with all the support ahha.. its hilarious .. i could post some of them here but i don't want you guys to be hating some of you fellow members just cause they respect what we do.

people say we ripped someone off.. just curious who.

Cause i can tell you few people on this forum that ripped us off. but i don't want to get into that, i just want to make this thread as big as possible, i don't give a @!#$ if its bad or good.

Monday, June 04, 2007 2:02 PM
it doesnt even matter if you ripped anyone off... i've seen examples of your "quality work" and would never come close to purchasing anything from you ever. i tried contacting you at one time about the technic lip but you never responded. that's some good customer service. you run your mouth, dissing j-bodies and their owners on a j-body site and you wonder why people are jumpin on your ass? your a jackass dip@!#$ that needs to slip and fall in a bucket of aids.

Monday, June 04, 2007 2:55 PM
^^^ to your sig

but the bucket of aids was pretty harsh, lol

Monday, June 04, 2007 3:13 PM
IBTL

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:44 PM
Well just from reading this I dont think I would buy from whiteboy just because word of mouth is probably the best publicity and its not looking to good since I havent heard anyone with anything good to say. And BTW I can pick up a 330i at my dealership for about $17,000, I can get a malibu for that price SCORE!!!

I went from an import to being part of the J-Body nation.
Monday, June 04, 2007 6:18 PM
White Boy wrote:SEC-Z
Quote:

A customer should NOT have to go out of his or her way for a companies F*** UP!

Buddy are you retarded? what planet your from?

When you buy your cheap mods from Walmart and the streering wheel cover dont fit your car DONT YOU fu*king drive down to the Fu*king walmart and Fu*king return it?

Cause i';ve never seen a company go to my house and give me a new product.. ahha

Even RK SPORT u have to ship the @!#$ back to them in order to get a new product.. we have excellent customer service.. if someone wants a refund all they have to do is ship it back and we will reship the correct or another item, if they dont want it then $ back.

thats all there is on these forums.. @!#$ talking
but keep talking .. were selling more hood then ever. thanks

WRONG!

when I ordered my streetfire kit from Karo right before the st. louis bash, and RK messed up and sent the wrong kit, it only took me ONE call to Karo, and KARO fixed it, told RK that they were to send me a new kit and THEN pick up the old one, or they would loose his buisness... guess what? thats what they did....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 04, 2007 6:20 PM

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:13 AM
i just dont get why all of this energy is wasted. and what is overlooked. ok the hardest part of any aftermarket beginning is the one off production. if its custom its going to need more custom work to be for your car after purchase, that is unless they build it off of your car, meaning your car is at their disposal for however it takes to make it off of.

the main thing, problem, that i see off hand is all of this energy for these posts ranting about his work could be used in better ways anyway. go outside work on your car, read through the useful posts on the site, learn more info about your car, get more ideas, use it better, @!#$ go vacuum your carpet anything would be more productive then this.....
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:18 AM
^ how is this posting not productive? i guess warning people before they buy parts from him isnt productive...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:19 AM
White Boy wrote:common guys, we should be on page 8 by now.. you are slowing down. You can do it!

steven c.
awesome!

6th Post Down

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:38 PM
This only helps people like Jason at A-plus and Jim at gravana.........

Its not the fact of you ripping anyone off, cause i never said you did.... but your very disrespectful and your attitude shows your maturity level. You need to rethink your methods of business practice because I gaurantee this thread just took a good handful of money out of your pocket.

Dont think so? look what the JBO did to rick at race creations...... if you even know anything about it, ive just been here way to long

Just grow up

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:06 PM
oh dam, I forgot about good ol rick...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 6:51 PM
ExESIVE FIRE now with CTS wrote:oh dam, I forgot about good ol rick...

haha, thats a good thing

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:16 PM
Whiteboy is the new RSM

I remember reading a post you made on the JCO trashing Josh's projectors saying that all he does is put the lenses into stock housings. WTF else is there to do. Not like he can make a whole new headlight assembly Then at last years bash I saw your projector work. Josh's look very professional and yours looked quite sloppy.

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:56 AM
i would just think with how many threads about this subject and how the word is tossed around now, and i mean tossed, its just not here that i have to see threads like these posted up. it is now old enough to be its own being in everyones mind, it doesnt need refreshed, and if your doing it to get answers your not going to, its hard to show hands on work through coding, if you want to actually know make your own lights, hoods, fascias, out of your own pocket and skills and see what you go through. you want facts your not going to get them on a site. as far as work involved everyones opinion is going to be different its just a majority of the opinions are based off of someones rant because they have a substantial amount of rep. ive seen @!#$ty business tactics and this is no where near them. the only reason im posting is to open up eyes, it is utterly retarded to bicker in REAL LIFE let alone online.

ok we all get whos not going to buy from him and who will. let it die, thats advancement. i do want to point out that im not here to take sides, and i have never met or hung out with whiteboy but i do know how things work, one offs especially and they arent all that easy. i am going to admit that i did send him a pm saying i understand everything that he is going through and that he is doing a damn good job and i dont care the consequences. i dont care if you guys love me or hate me for it, i dont care what you think, i see it as a starting and growing business, in order to do that you arent going to be perfect out of the gate, in fact every corporation still isnt when it comes to a new product, they just like smaller business' ask for support, its the support that makes the product and makes it better and room for advancements, and to be honest i dont care if i ordered a hood and it came made out of scotch tape, why? because its something no one or very few peepz have.

as for the online bs, have any of you ever talked or said anything to whiteboy in person? if you havent y? scared? e thuggin it? what?
again i want to point out that i am stating everything out of my opinion and i would hope that if you have a problem with me you wouldnt take it up with me on here. i just dont get any of it i guess.......do you want to know whats weird? if everyone of these other companies that you say are better then him went out of business and you had no support for any of the products and you wanted a hood and you went to him i 99% guarantee that he would sell you one still....

again theres alot i missed and later ill come back with a FULL blown outlook on how this is all a bunch of bs in the short, medium and long run.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:01 PM
if he lived anywhere near me and i met him at a show, he might be a cool guy to hang out with and bull@!#$ about but id still tell him that he is a @!#$ty business man.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:05 PM
j t wrote:as for the online bs, have any of you ever talked or said anything to whiteboy in person? if you havent y? scared? e thuggin it? what?

yes...ur right...we should drive hundreds/thousands of miles to canada just to tell him what we think of his products. then turn around and drive home. ur totally right!

/sarcasm

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:39 PM
if jt is paying for gas im in!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search