Whiteboy hood issues - Page 5 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:18 PM
Quote:

do you want to know whats weird? if everyone of these other companies that you say are better then him went out of business and you had no support for any of the products and you wanted a hood and you went to him i 99% guarantee that he would sell you one still....

he would go out of business before any of the other companies did. and of course he'd still sell to us... the point of a business is to sell things, but i guess it doesnt make any sense for him to sell us stuff if he was the only one left. sorry but your whole argument sucked. especially the bit about the scotch tape hood.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:25 PM
lol about the gas reply, no im not paying @!#$ i just dont see a point in it all, and its useless, im trying to put EVERYTHING into perspective instead of just a one sided *hey he/she doesnt like him, im not going to either, by popular demand* hatred, dislikement.....
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 6:25 PM
Quote:

You guys should see all the PM's we got with all the support ahha.. its hilarious .. i could post some of them here but i don't want you guys to be hating some of you fellow members just cause they respect what we do.

the hooker on the corner of 5th and main doesn't count

Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:44 AM
j t wrote:lol about the gas reply, no im not paying @!#$ i just dont see a point in it all, and its useless, im trying to put EVERYTHING into perspective instead of just a one sided *hey he/she doesnt like him, im not going to either, by popular demand* hatred, dislikement.....

it is in perspective already. it isnt he/she said anything. its proof. there is proof that his products suck. there is proof that he didnt originally design something then call it his own. he is just like frank from maximum boost.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:34 AM
WILL THIS NEVER END!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

Friday, June 08, 2007 1:24 PM
NO IT WILL NEEEEEVAAAARRR END!

WHITEBOY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS!

Saturday, June 09, 2007 3:15 AM
Wow... does anyone know how old Whiteboy is?

I could not imagine running a business with an attitude and lack of respect like that towards my customers. I just don't understand how Whiteboy could not see the fact that by trashing your current/potential future customers that he is hurting his image/business - crazy.

And I was planning on purchasing a hood in the future. That will NEVER happen after reading this post!

Wide Body Progress

Saturday, June 09, 2007 6:14 AM
Good, I'm glad this post can help alert people how @!#$ty this Whiteboy "COMPANY" really is. With his attitude and lack of business ethics I really hope no one on the org supports his ass!

Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:29 AM
whiteboy forgot 2 things in his big statements, a big boyfriend and a big dick in his ass.....

watch for flying sparks!!!
Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:41 AM
he reminds me of rick that guy who came on here and talk his crap up so much and then got into to fights with every customer and then got banned

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:56 AM
boostNbags wrote:whiteboy forgot 2 things in his big statements, a big boyfriend and a big dick in his ass.....

LMAO!

Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:11 PM
this thread should be a sticky, lmao.

maybe there should be WARNING stickies?!!, lol

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire

5 seconds to find another street...
Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:33 AM
talk about publicity, yeah thats right white boy you are getting some and it is making the other legitimate jbo vendors look like shining stars keep running your mouth you are killing your customer base one stupid aZZ comment after another

Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:33 AM
oh yeah and thanks sec-z for the sig

Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:14 AM
Welcome!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:02 PM
anyone can use my sig as well... i made it myself

Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:28 PM
smelly poo, you should draw a picture of whiteboy sitting in it that would be great

Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:45 PM
I want Whiteboy's bitch ass to post something else!

Monday, June 11, 2007 2:11 AM
I always thought white boy was garbage when i was seeing people having trouble fitment wise with there tecnic lip thing and now your hoods are garbage what a half a$$er let me tell u something pal your going UNDER

Monday, June 11, 2007 5:24 AM
Pilz-E wrote:I'm pretty sure that the only reason you're still in business is

a.) You make @!#$ nobody else has
b.) There are people that don't know your rep

I saw this post and immediately had to create an account here (been meaning to for the longest time).

I had/have an issue with Whiteboy as well. Well over a year ago, probably nearing two by now, I ordered a set of clear headlight lenses.
As Pilz-E said above, I hadn't heard anything about Whiteboy before. When I talked with him back then he was very curtious over emails,
responded quickly, he even offered to give group discounts to another J-Body club I am part of.

I waited almost a month without receiving them, and then contacted him. He said that they were backordered and shouldn't be too much
longer. Another month went by, same story, another month, etc, etc.

Long story short, I placed an order, paid my money and never got the product.

I'm surprised he's still in business.
Monday, June 11, 2007 8:08 AM
wow well whiteboy looks like more and more dissatisfied customers are coming foward, sounds like credibility is getting washed down the drain, your're finished pal

Monday, June 11, 2007 9:43 AM
Kardain wrote:
Quote:

You guys should see all the PM's we got with all the support ahha.. its hilarious .. i could post some of them here but i don't want you guys to be hating some of you fellow members just cause they respect what we do.

the hooker on the corner of 5th and main doesn't count

werd
post a handful of PMs from members that regularly post and have been here awhile
then we may believe you
on second though, no, we still won't

Monday, June 11, 2007 11:27 AM
I've stayed out of some of the other Whiteboy posts, but there seems to be more and more popping up, yes I've never bought from them but I do have an experience to share so........

I've been on here since January of 2002. One day (and I made a post about this, but it was years ago and I don't feel like looking for it at the moment), a friend sent me a message and informed me that Whiteboy's website was using a picture of my car to advertise the Sound Speed Type 2 rear bumper... here's the pic they used (and they also had not even blacked out my license plate, no I don't have that plate anymore):

I had a screen shot from the web page where the picture of my car was used... but I cannot locate it at the moment, it might have been on my old computer before it crashed.

But sure enough, there was THAT picture of my car on there... being used... without my permission.

I'd called Sound Speed to confirm whether or not Whiteboy had permission to sell/use a pic of one of their products, which was confirmed, SS was aware and ok with that....

But the issue remained, there was a picture of my car used without my permission. So, I called Whiteboy. I was told "Well we don't use pictures of people's cars without their permission", had said they "Couldn't find a better picture of the Sound Speed Type 2 rear", but he just KNEW they had permission to use the picture of my car, since they ALWAYS get permission, that they were a small business and trying to get off the ground. Funny... I would have remembered something like that.

Anyway, I thought about it, called back and said that maybe we could come to an agreement. Since they were a small business trying to get off the ground, and they wanted to use a picture of my car to aid in selling products they carried, maybe in exchange for using the picture of my car they could offer me some sort of discount, even if it was a small discount (and I wasn't even asking lifetime discount or anything like that)... I could help them, they could help me... seems fair right? I even offered to send them BETTER pictures of the rear bumper (since by that time the car was actually painted blue). They turned it down.

****** TO WHITEBOY ********

One of the things I learned from the small body shop I learned everything I know of body work from, is that word of mouth can be both the best and worst form of advertisement. Not only that, but the way you conduct yourself also reflects on your business.

I don't care how awesome the business is, if they come off as being arrogant co(ky b@$tards, I'm not going to buy from them. When you own a business, the way you conduct yourself also reflects on your business, whether you like it to or not. Even if you added to your sig "The opinions expressed here do not reflect the opinions of _______ business, it's the post's author's opinions", even if you add that and still act like an arrogant douchenozzle, it's STILL going to reflect on your business.

Your attitude alone is the #1 reason why I will never buy from you, as I'm sure many on this post would agree with. If you got off your high horse and stopped acting like you're above anyone and anything else, you'd have even more customers than you do now.

Monday, June 11, 2007 12:02 PM
^^ did he ever compensate for using your pics? and did he take it off the website right away, since he didnt give you the discount?

Monday, June 11, 2007 2:51 PM
Accepted Failure (EliteCavy) wrote:^^ did he ever compensate for using your pics? and did he take it off the website right away, since he didnt give you the discount?

I have no clue how long they were up there... a friend sent me the message letting me know about it as SOON as he seen it.

But after I offered the "discount option" for using the pic(s) of my car, he took them down almost immediately. I guess even offering a 10% discount for using the pictures of someone else's car to help sell product which could net them a large profit was unfair *scratches head*. Since they weren't free, I suppose the thought pattern went like this:

"hmm... well since she's not going to let us use pictures of HER car in which she bought the kit from ANOTHER company and not ours for free... we will find someone else's pictures to use"

I checked the site ritually for a while after that... they ended up putting up pictures of a totally different rear bumper in place of the one that I had on mine.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search