Whiteboy hood issues - Page 8 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:45 PM
me and my friends have the money to buy the parts for our cars

one of them has a 02 sunfire and was getting ready to buy a hood from you UNTIL i e-mailed him the link to this

as for you comment in your sig

yes i live at home im 17
yes i drive a cavalier...........and a camaro
i also live in a nice BIG house

word of mouth does alot of damage

but this is the internet it does alot more damage.

so far i have showed 8 people that were gonna buy from you this thread and you lost their buisness and on top of that the people that they showed

you really F*&@ed your self over

and if josh [izn] is still on here i will send a PM i have a few questions about the stuff i want to order from you

Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:33 AM
but according to him they are doing better than ever.......yeah better at losing business than ever i really dont see or think how this will positively impact business its hurting you every day man every day

Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:37 AM
whiteboy, your business is

your a jackass

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:54 PM
Sorry I have not been on here we have been busy.

cavalierkid02 and everyone else that is taking our sig personal, it was toward SECZ. I also drive a 2000 Sunfire and my partner has a 2000 Cavalier. The reason we came out with the hood for the sunfire first is because I could not find a good hood for a good price anywhere. Therefore, we developed the Sunfire Invader hood with evil eyes.

I am just getting sick of all the people @!#$ talking on here saying we ripped people off and all that other crap then we ask them to tell me who we ripped off and they have no answer.

So again all the people in here that are taking this personal, we are just getting sick of some of the people on here but not everyone. Because we have tried, our best to get these hoods out ASAP and have received many complements on how fast our customers have received the hoods.

If this thread has robbed some of you the wrong way then sorry, what we post was not directed toward everyone on here we are just getting sick of all the @!#$ talking.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:34 PM
White Boy wrote:Sorry I have not been on here we have been busy.

cavalierkid02 and everyone else that is taking our sig personal, it was toward SECZ. I also drive a 2000 Sunfire and my partner has a 2000 Cavalier. The reason we came out with the hood for the sunfire first is because I could not find a good hood for a good price anywhere. Therefore, we developed the Sunfire Invader hood with evil eyes.

I am just getting sick of all the people @!#$ talking on here saying we ripped people off and all that other crap then we ask them to tell me who we ripped off and they have no answer.

So again all the people in here that are taking this personal, we are just getting sick of some of the people on here but not everyone. Because we have tried, our best to get these hoods out ASAP and have received many complements on how fast our customers have received the hoods.

If this thread has robbed some of you the wrong way then sorry, what we post was not directed toward everyone on here we are just getting sick of all the @!#$ talking.

you're kidding me unfortunately this thread is eight pages long and i cant qoute every offensive thing you have said and directed towards everybody on here. you flat out insulted everybody on this site,and now you come and say sorry just tired of all s h i t talking. you did more of it than anybody else. you have insulted me as a potential customer and said themost foul vulgar things to prove that you are some kind of hardass. i personally will waste every post i have a month and even go premium so that i can keep this thread at the top of the exterior forum for all to see. I want every member know what you are as a person and business owner are capabe of.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:28 PM

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Saturday, July 14, 2007 7:31 AM
neongreencavi wrote:

you're kidding me unfortunately this thread is eight pages long and i cant qoute every offensive thing you have said and directed towards everybody on here. you flat out insulted everybody on this site,and now you come and say sorry just tired of all s h i t talking. you did more of it than anybody else. you have insulted me as a potential customer and said themost foul vulgar things to prove that you are some kind of hardass. i personally will waste every post i have a month and even go premium so that i can keep this thread at the top of the exterior forum for all to see. I want every member know what you are as a person and business owner are capabe of.

could petition for sticky status

Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:26 PM
We, We, We?

What’s with all this we? There is no "We" are sick of people talking smack. It's YOU, and you only. Your not a company you’re a “drop-ship business”.

Nobody in any of the current 8 pages "talked smack". We simply provided facts that you in turn could NOT back up with a good excuse, so you just got vulgar, disrespectful and rude. I didn't hear an apology so i'm left to think your new found respectful tone in your last post was because you know we are right that your horrific behavior will kill your business. Till I read the words "I am sorry for what was said" in one of your posts your still on the list of people I will continue to black ball. It's beyond sweet talk at this point. We demand and deserve an apology for your ill comments.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:34 PM
I know most people on this forum also participate on other car forums... Why not spread the word? He claims he makes parts for cars that aren't j-bodies, so why not find out the types and go to their forums and warn them?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676422/1
Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:38 PM
All I can say is if certain cards are played right, Whiteboy.ca will get their come-uppins.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:34 AM
unfortunately the other boards i belong to probably wouldn't be buyng anything from this clown anyways but a friendly heads-up is in order

Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:56 AM
ToBoGgAn wrote:
neongreencavi wrote:

could petition for sticky status

you know what if there are any mods reading this i think that would be a very good idea, put this post right there at the top for all to see

Sunday, July 15, 2007 10:58 AM
i second the sticky idea

EVERYONE should be able to see this right at the top of the page
Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:16 PM
let's keep it up so new buyers can beware

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:51 PM
no problem with that at all 70 posts left and i dont care if i get suspended i will revive this thread one way or another this needs to been seen by all now and down the road until that bastard goes out of business

Monday, July 16, 2007 12:12 PM
Jookycola wrote:
We simply provided facts that you in turn could NOT back up with a good excuse, so you just got vulgar, disrespectful and rude.

I was wondering if you could find these "fact" that you are talking about where I could not back up? If there is something on here that you would like me to back up then let me know.

Also I am sorry for what was said in this post.

Monday, July 16, 2007 12:27 PM
you do know if someone just searches whiteboy that this thread will come up. no need to keep bringing it up, i think we all get the point.

Monday, July 16, 2007 1:53 PM
White Boy wrote:
Jookycola wrote:
We simply provided facts that you in turn could NOT back up with a good excuse, so you just got vulgar, disrespectful and rude.

I was wondering if you could find these "fact" that you are talking about where I could not back up? If there is something on here that you would like me to back up then let me know.

dude if you would have came in here and just told the guy "hey give me a call and we can work it out" and ended it there me and my friends MIGHT have still ordered stuff from you

but insted you came in on the offencive and started talking crap about people, even if your comment that was in your sig wasnt directed towards me that still shows me how you treat people and how your company is probally run

i dont think saying "sorry for what i said in this post" cuts it,i think you should make a post personally to each person you wronged in this thread and admit what you did wrong and it might show that you can have respect for posible customers
Monday, July 16, 2007 2:26 PM
My guess is that his business is already hurting for him to come back with his tail between his legs.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676422/1
Monday, July 16, 2007 3:05 PM
my guess is the one owner ran his mouth and now the other one is trying to do clean up control...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 16, 2007 4:08 PM
Just for sh*ts & giggles I re-read the first page of this thread and this guy comes off with a defensive and a I could give a sh*t attitude.Curious though,is there any other people that have received shotty products from this company?

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"

Monday, July 16, 2007 4:36 PM
White Boy wrote:
Jookycola wrote:

are you kidding me dude, you must be joking seriously. You didnt back anything up in this post, there are even links to other threads that questions the origin of you sunfire hood, all you did was talk about how big your dick was how big your house was how big your business was and how we dont matter and we are just punks and dont need our business. i make 51,000 a year own my own house with a family of three boys and my wife. i pay for all my own @!#$. and i am still modding my car and let me tell you i wont buy a god damn thing from you and i dont care how good your prices are and nor should anybody else.

StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:you do know if someone just searches whiteboy that this thread will come up. no need to keep bringing it up, i think we all get the point.

you know you are right but i would prefer to keep this on the top because people are lazy and dont search better to keep this at the top

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:04 AM
neongreencavi wrote:
are you kidding me dude, you must be joking seriously. You didnt back anything up in this post, there are even links to other threads that questions the origin of you sunfire hood

I will sum it up quick about the origin of the Sunfire Invader hood with evil eyes. I was looking for a hood for my Sunfire and could not find anything that I liked so I photoshoped some pictures and thought the invader hood with evil eyes would look best so I asked a few friends if they would be interested in this hoods, because we are going to start making them. Then we use the stock Sunfire hood put the invader scoop onto the hood and welded some evil eyes onto it. Then we sent it to one of our suppliers to finished the prep and mold the hood. So that is where the Sunfire hood came from.

neongreencavi wrote:
all you did was talk about how big your dick was how big your house was how big your business was and how we dont matter and we are just punks and dont need our business.

Actually I never once said that I have a big business and everyone on this forum is a punk and we don’t need your business. Can you even quote when I said this somewhere?

neongreencavi wrote:
i make 51,000 a year own my own house with a family of three boys and my wife. i pay for all my own @!#$. and i am still modding my car and let me tell you i wont buy a god damn thing from you and i dont care how good your prices are.

Well I am not here to make you want to buy anything from me. If you do not want to ever buy anything from me then that is your choice I can do nothing about it. I think that is good that you have a decent job and bought your own house and pay for all your own mods. I did not come on here and question you about that at all, so what I am trying to say is congratulations.

Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:
Just for sh*ts & giggles I re-read the first page of this thread and this guy comes off with a defensive and a I could give a sh*t attitude.Curious though,is there any other people that have received shotty products from this company?

I am not sure if you meant I have a I could “not” give a @!#$ attitude? However, if so I would like everyone to read the first page where it all started.

Here is a quote of what I first said in this post.

White Boy wrote:
Alright where to start,

We sold about 20 of these Sunfire hoods and we only received one complaint about fitment. We did also get a couple complaints that the corners of the hoods came chipped from the shipping. We have resolved them or in the middle of one right now. We fixed that problem by getting custom boxes for the hood and shipping with a new shipping company.

Now about this whole thing with Justin. It all started when he bought a hood from us and picked it up in Toronto from the company that is producing our hoods for us right now. When he got home with the hood, he noticed that there was a warp on the passenger side and that it was thin in areas. He then told us it was not a big deal but because he can fix it no problem and he was letting us know so we can fix this problem before it affects other customers. This was great because right after this we made new mold and made sure that the hood were thicker.

Then about 2 months later, he messaged me and said the hood was junk and the body guy that was doing all of his work said it had other warps then before. So right away, I called my guy that is making them and told him about it, he told me to have Justin give him a call, and he will take care of everything so I ask Justin if he can give my guy a call and he will take care of everything for him.

Then on a Monday, I receive another message from Justin asking me why the guy did not show at the body guys shop? At this time, I did not know anything that was going on because I did not set up the date it was between Justin and the guy that is making the hoods for me. So I called the guy again and he told me that Justin was suppose to call him with the address so he could bring it there and he did not hear from him. When I told Justin this he told me that he gave the guy his number so if he had any problem he could call him. Therefore, my manufacture should have called Justin and I am not sure why he did not call him. However, anyways the manufacture said he has a hood for Justin and he can bring to the peoples shop on Wednesday (3 days after he was suppose to meet him there) but Justin said it was too late and he does not have the time for it to be prep and painted.

So Justin asked me if he can sell the hood to someone else, and if we will send the guy that buys of him a brand new hood, and I said sure not a problem. Therefore, after this, I though that it was all worked out and then I read a post that he put up. However, if there was still a problem why did he not email me?

Now about how this hood was made,

We photoshoped some pictures of a couple hood and when we found this one we liked it the most. Therefore, we used our own stock Sunfire hood and started the process, we were 90% done and ran out of time to work on the hood so we then sent it to our manufacturer to have it finished and molded. So yes this is our hood and we spent all the time and money in the research and development of this hood.

Also for neongreencavi you can see here one the first page where I explained how the hood was made, so what do you mean I didn’t say anything about it? Looks like you didn’t even read this thread just decided you wanted to through your 2 cents in without reading first.

I know there will be more @!#$ talk about this post, there always will be but I hope this will help some of those that are not to sure about us at whiteboy. Just before you make up your mind about me read everything first not just what a couple people say.

Thank you for your time,
Whiteboy.ca

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:08 AM
I love these things they make my day

13.1 @ 115
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:37 PM
White Boy wrote:i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

first of all white boy if you have seen my posts on this thread they are many and early secondly i did read this thread so in your response to the big business post here is the qoute from this forum i found

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search