Who makes Halo Projectors? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who makes Halo Projectors?
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:17 PM
I have an 04 cavi, Im sure the 00-02 has the same headlights, I dont know about the 99 and below though, I looked at them and I think they are a little narrower.

Also, I didnt want to make two threads this question is about taillights. I want to take the red bar off the back of my trunk, and I am gonna put LED's in there, and tape it off so it starts with the left brake light saying E the bar saying LIT and the right light saying 3, Elit3 is my gamertag and a name that alot of people know me by. So now to the question, how do you remove the bar? Do you just pop it out where it plugs into the trunk?

Re: Who makes Halo Projectors?
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:16 PM
If you have a 04 cav, the headlights are way different than the other 2. In 3rd gens you have 95-99 with its own style headlight than 00-02 with its own and 03-05 with its own as well. Now the only similarity between the 00-02 and the 03-05 is the single bulb(9007) bi xenon. 95-99 had a dual bulb setup one for highs and one for lows. To answer your question as to who makes them for 00+ cavs and sunfires is, I do. My price list is floating around on here somewhere.

For the tail lights I really dont know I haven't seen a set of 03-05 tails up close in a very long time.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:59 AM
on the taillights I believe there is three bolts inside the trunk for the bar just take those bolts out and bam its off. Im not sure how well the leds will show up because I think its plastic. but like I said im not quite positve.
also IMO I think it would look pretty tacky getting that done. Why not just get your license plate to say Elit3

oh you might also get pulled over if you have it doing that. just a heads up
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:12 AM
wont work with the 03+ tails.

Satch Timeline Progress Thread
JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:46 AM
Quote:

Why not just get your license plate to say Elit3

+1 what your looking for sounds really cheezy bro

You bulbs if I may correct bubba your headslights are Bi-halogen, Bi-Xenon is your car but with HID's, if there is only one bulb used.

95-99 are avaible on ebay for projectors and above that you will need them custome built as they were not made.

There are other alternatives like getting clear OEM headlights.. these don't have the ripples int he head lights so there much cleaner looking.

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:39 PM
I DO and for a good price too. $135, ship me your headlights, ill build them in 2 days and send them back(shipping back included in 135)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:59 AM
ecosleeper do you do them for 00-02 also?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:03 PM
What about 95-99?

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:06 PM
if you want 95-99 just buy some ebays and stick oem projectors in them. and 00-02 yes, but i have more tinkering to do with my one off set

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:03 PM
ecosleeper, I may be interested in your little ditty!
I'll double check the shipping from canada though.....
@!#$tttttty.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:23 PM
okdokie what year? and i can tell u what i got

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:23 PM
Oh, so you're making them now ES? We'll be in contact...

Quick question, what type of halo do you use, ccfl or led?

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:15 AM
ok keep me posted for the 00-02
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:46 AM
Damn.. good deal

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:55 AM
ecosleeper wrote:I DO and for a good price too. $135, ship me your headlights, ill build them in 2 days and send them back(shipping back included in 135)

Thats cool and all but....

Advertising, Businesses and GME

Advertising by non-business level members is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the forums. Business members are those that are identified separately from 'members' and 'premium members' and are clearly labeled in their profile. Prohibited advertising includes forum posts and text/graphics/links in the signature area of posts.

Posts announcing NEW products is welcome. If a new product is NOT made by your company, you may only announce it's availability, you may not post sale details unless you are a business member.

Businesses have two options to sell their products to GME members -
1. Use your own web site
2. Pay for advertising

BUT since there is no business members per say. Get a Premium Membership......like the rest of us had to.
click me
Its only $19.99US a year.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:23 AM
layin down the smack.....

awww yeah.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:04 PM
rofl, i know MD i is bad. im just to lazy to buy prem. and i need too...... fine till then, IF YOU WANT A SET THEN PM ME AND I WILL PM YOU A PRICE, OPTIONS, INVENTORY BACK TO YOU . but im still going to post pics for drooling. LED tracers pics for the headlights soon.

and i use cathode halos when i can find them other wise its led. till i hear word on ccfls that is

only thing left on the 00-02 is bezels, finished soon i hope

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 3:03 PM
pm sent

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:06 PM
pm also sent

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:25 PM
PM sent before anyone else... but posted after.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:30 PM
ecosleeper wrote:okdokie what year? and i can tell u what i got

05 cavvy.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:16 PM
ecosleeper wrote:I DO and for a good price too. $135, ship me your headlights, ill build them in 2 days and send them back(shipping back included in 135)

'00 sunfire , and are they real projectors ? ( thats awsome ) what kind of bulbs are they ? and can you do BLUE angel eyes??? does this include the clear fronts 2 ?

(

Friday, October 17, 2008 6:12 AM
sunfires would need a custom made clear lens.

otherwise it would be kinda pointless.

Just out of curiousity.....what kind of projectors are you using for these? A good bi-xenon projector goes for $160. Also, what are you doing for shrouds??

Friday, October 17, 2008 7:46 AM
John Benham wrote:sunfires would need a custom made clear lens.

otherwise it would be kinda pointless.

Just out of curiousity.....what kind of projectors are you using for these? A good bi-xenon projector goes for $160. Also, what are you doing for shrouds??

He isnt using Bi-xenons, and if he is he is putting himself in a crap load of hurting. Bi-xenon prices range 80(lucky) - 300(mentally insane clear projectors)+.

The shroud no clue looks like a mix of PVC and abs? A fernco possibly unless he has a former as well???

I sure as hell hope you putting something on the lens to stop pitting and what not...

Their is a reason why us retro-fitters charge over 500 for these types of setups. For starters you have a warranty so if anything happens that isn't caused by stupidity its covered. Than its the quality of projectors, your name is attached to everyone of them. IF it comes out crappy and has crappy output your business is @!#$. The ways to bypass that are with clear lenses or top quality projectors, which neither are cheap. Finally its the overall look and the test of time.

This is why I haven't even bothered responded to some people on this site concerning retros. Cheapness is the devil especially working on parts that can actually blind people and cause accidents.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Friday, October 17, 2008 8:35 AM
I'll have a update soon on mine. ;D

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search