Gravana Tuning gone to crap? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gravana Tuning gone to crap?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:35 AM
Has anybody been able to get a hold of anybody or get any orders thru with Gravana Tuning?

I have emailed them for weeks...Jim, Ryan, and "Sales" which I'm sure goes to probly Ryan if not both of them. I have Jim's cell phone and he screens my calls pretty well. There is absolutely no point in calling the main line...since they have been "upgrading" the phone system for about a year now. I'm beginning to smell another "IzN TrBl" here...anybody else have any good news on this so I can think that maybe they are just accidentally overlooking my order or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:36 AM

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" -Anonymous

Re: Gravana Tuning gone to crap?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:43 AM
have u called using a different phone number?

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:57 AM
The only thing close to good I have heard about them is it takes FOREVER to ship from them.

Other than that, I have heard nothing. I would not buy from them.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:57 AM
^i got my hood from them in less than a week!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:13 AM
i got my coilovers in only 8 months

they have started to go downhill

its a shame

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, October 30, 2009 3:33 PM
Listening.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Friday, October 30, 2009 4:41 PM
From the little gossip I've heard they started going down a while back, but now it's finally becoming apparent.
Friday, October 30, 2009 5:10 PM
Unfortunately, This seems to be the looks of it.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 4:29 AM
about 6-8 months ago i ordered a b&m short shifter and a greddy turbo timer from them. after about a month and a half i got my short shifter and after 3 months of waiting for the turbo timer, they called me and said that the warehouse that they went through went under and never informed them of it so i had to cancel the order!
Sunday, November 08, 2009 12:01 PM
got my control arm bushings in 2 weeks and it was held up at the border for a week this was a year and a half ago tho

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, November 08, 2009 12:20 PM
Another one of these posts?
This is looking bad. You know A LOT of aftermarket companies are going under in this economy. If Gravana goes that will really suck.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:26 PM
Jookycola wrote:Another one of these posts?
This is looking bad. You know A LOT of aftermarket companies are going under in this economy. If Gravana goes that will really suck.

As far as I'm concerned, they are gone. I can't get a response either by phone or email for the past 2 months. Tomorrow I will try one more time and then go to the BBB and the trade board. If that doesn't get there attention, I will involve their local police, get a case # and call back the trade board....from there they will do an investigation and see whats up. I've got less than high hopes for the trade board, but they do have the authority to close down websites.

After I've talked to the trade board I will then run around the internet following their sales on enthusiast sites and display my bum transaction - this is what will hurt them the most more than likely. I hate to do it, but you can't go running around screwing people over.

This might sound like a dick move but they are the ones with my $ and not shipping my parts. I posted my whole process in hopes they read this, once I get my order shipped it will all be over and done as far as I'm concerned...business as usual for them.

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" -Anonymous
Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:00 PM
I've never liked Gravana, especially that little cocksucker on here that bought the old yellow cav used as a Motegi car. I don't know what it was about them but they never had a good impression with them. Same TTR, never liked them, gave them a shot and still didn't like them.

The lesson to be learned in all this..... go straight to Karo, if he can't get it he will tell you where to go.

Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:53 PM
I honestly have nothing against Chad or TTR, I think they are both good guys. This is by no means anything personal. This thread is all about business, a business that does this stuff shouldn't be in business. That's the way I see it.

Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:16 PM
Never ordered from Gravana But I have heard some bad things about the reps. I ordered some springs from Turbo Tech Racing and had em' in 4 days. Dealt with Chad when he was parting out his yellow motegi cavalier, good guy, smooth business transaction.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:35 AM
Well, I gave him a few days before I started in on my list of things to do to get my product. As it stands right now there are complaints on the BBB for both of his addresses since I know he moved, so I dropped them on both address that were listed. I called the FTC and they were closed so that will have to wait until tomorrow. Tonight I will try to find out what he is doing as far as GP's or what not on other forums and blast them away with defaulted sale. Sucks to do it, but it has to be done. Nobody walks away with $370ish of my money. Unfortunately for him I wont stop until I either get a refund, my product shipped and delivered, or he is pushed out of business due to the bad rap I'm about to give him.

Whats more funny is when I called him with my phone he doesn't answer, but when I call from a different # he waits about 30minutes, calls back, and then hangs up when he hears me. He should know what is coming his way.......

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:43 PM
sorry to hear about your mis-fortune ....I am glad you are taking the next step, in order, to stop this type of sh!t .

We a JBO have zero tolerance...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:26 PM
I never got my seats from Gravana a couple years ago...Finally after 9 1/2 months I got them to refund my money.,

Sunday, November 15, 2009 7:43 PM
Im happy I at least got my suspension. Phone numbers didnt work. Had to keep emailing them. Luckly i got threw after a month.

ECOtec DOHC

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:10 AM
Darkstars (King Dickstars) wrote:I've never liked Gravana, especially that little cocksucker on here that bought the old yellow cav used as a Motegi car. I don't know what it was about them but they never had a good impression with them. Same TTR, never liked them, gave them a shot and still didn't like them.

The lesson to be learned in all this..... go straight to Karo, if he can't get it he will tell you where to go.

Really?
Chad's been an alright guy to me. But to each their own. I know he wanted to get a better location that he could fully own, rather than lease like 2 years ago. Basically the gist was if he couldn't find a place soon it was going to hit the business hard.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:34 PM
A couple of years ago I had ordered 2 sets of rotors w/ pads, SS brake lines and a 4-1 Pacesetter header. Took a few weeks for everything to come in and I also had to call them about replacing the header due to a small hole in one of the weilds. Found them easy to talk to and get everything cleared up. Sad to see them going down like this.

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak

Monday, November 30, 2009 12:15 PM
Good shop in Dothan, Alabama. Need to check them out good custom working coming from that shop. Anyone tried them before? or bought from his website?
Monday, November 30, 2009 12:26 PM
CAVALAC wrote:Good shop in Dothan, Alabama. Need to check them out good custom working coming from that shop. Anyone tried them before? or bought from his website?

dude really?? get a permium account before you get a warning

Monday, November 30, 2009 12:47 PM
didnt know this was so wrong, that where i got all my stuff for my cavalier.
Monday, November 30, 2009 1:17 PM
CAVALAC wrote:Good shop in Dothan, Alabama. Need to check them out good custom working coming from that shop. Anyone tried them before? or bought from his website?

eh? i always thought gravana was from California

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search