Possibly your last chance to own Xtreme Tuner kit!!!! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Possibly your last chance to own Xtreme Tuner kit!!!!
Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:55 PM
Hey guys. As many of you know I am the proud owner of an uninstalled Xtreme Tuner kit for the 03-05 Cavaliers. I have entered into a deal that will get my car racing again and we have been tossing around the idea of running it with the Xtreme Tuner setup on it. To do this we will need to have it replicated in fiberglass, in case of incidents, and I was wondering if there was any interest in the kit still. I am going to have to get at least 5 made anyways so I thought I'd check on interest.

As of last check price was going to be $700-$1000 for one piece FULL REPLACEMENT BUMPERS, not add-ons like the originals. I am aware that the original was a urethane kit and went for ~$1000 but guess what, you aren't getting one of those anymore lol. This is the best I can offer so please post up if interested.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Re: Possibly your last chance to own Xtreme Tuner kit!!!!
Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:09 PM
honestly i know im going to sound like an ass but i like the rarity of the extreme tuner kit its not something that everyone can just go out and buy, its one of the reasons i wanted it so bad was because almost no one had it...

Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:22 PM
gl trying to get people on jbo to buy into this. but i would love to see the jbo prove me wrong one kits hard enough to get ahold of let alone 2 but im just that good

Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:25 PM
I'll take one. But it wouldn't be until late april/early may.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:36 PM
how much would this run ? i wouldnt mind that for my vert.. actually would love it.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:44 PM
I would love to have one as well, but with them popping up everywhere if its fg....then I dunno
That and a lack of funds owns me. Good luck with getting this going

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:34 PM
im looking for a rear if you want to pm a price for me.....
Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:54 AM
I just want those sides. . . .

if we can get someone for a front only, the three of us could split the cost of it.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:24 AM
im down for that. just pay him pay pal separately and have him ship to the destinations? is that okay, or how does that work
Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:42 AM
Hypsy (TRU TurboSport Cav) wrote: This is the best I can offer so please post up if interested.

just remember man, "post up" and "pay up" are a giant difference around hear

Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:44 AM
i want the front .

Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:20 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I just want those sides. . . .

if we can get someone for a front only, the three of us could split the cost of it.

I could be down for that, depending on the price. I know I'll be the only one around me to have one

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:03 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I just want those sides. . . .

You can just use the evo sides...

I already have mine....

Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:44 AM
i would love the front and rear. but not a huge fan of fiberglass.

Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:48 PM
now all we need is some prices........Brad gets sides, Azncav front and me rear.......
Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:27 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:honestly i know im going to sound like an ass but i like the rarity of the extreme tuner kit its not something that everyone can just go out and buy, its one of the reasons i wanted it so bad was because almost no one had it...

Im with you on that one, ive been wanting one for so long and knew there wasnt many to go around missed my chance last year when one came up for sale....

dammit the choices is killing me i was gonna sell the cav and go for an rsx..
but now its a toss up the tuner kit is just so dam sexy!
Sunday, February 28, 2010 4:42 PM
I wouldn't mind the front bumper depending on the final price. A stock LS sport bumper is $350...

Sunday, February 28, 2010 5:03 PM
these need to be labeled as something else then, like FETK. standing for FAKE Extreme Tuner Kit. I like the fact that they are rare and real. thats what makes the kit what it is,

Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:59 PM
Hypsy (TRU TurboSport Cav) wrote:As of last check price was going to be $700-$1000 for one piece FULL REPLACEMENT BUMPERS, not add-ons like the originals.

Already posted up a price guys.

Gary Frank: I owned a business here....i know all about the difference LOL.

Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:46 PM
thnkin04eco wrote:I wouldn't mind the front bumper depending on the final price. A stock LS sport bumper is $350...

two different worlds buddy... you can find an ls sport bumper way faster then the extreme kit.

Monday, March 01, 2010 5:00 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:these need to be labeled as something else then, like FETK. standing for FAKE Extreme Tuner Kit. I like the fact that they are rare and real. thats what makes the kit what it is.

Oh trust me, I'll make sure everyone can tell the ones we sell are not originals, of course the ones for my car won't be labeled as such.

Monday, March 01, 2010 7:03 AM
its just nice to have a rare kit. its what makes the kit what it is. if you have it you are lucky, if you want it. you will have to pay. im just not a fan of replicating it.

Monday, March 01, 2010 7:03 AM
plus like said. people will want it but only for $100

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 01, 2010 7:22 AM

Monday, March 01, 2010 7:42 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:its just nice to have a rare kit. its what makes the kit what it is. if you have it you are lucky, if you want it. you will have to pay. im just not a fan of replicating it.

Point taken. Maybe I can change it just a little so it won't be the 100% true Xtreme Tuner kit, but it will still keep the unique and awesome look everyone loves it for.

Monday, March 01, 2010 7:45 AM
i think thats a better idea than a replica. plus you run into patent issues since its a GM kit and you would be replicating it. id find a way to change it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search