Possibly your last chance to own Xtreme Tuner kit!!!! - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Possibly your last chance to own Xtreme Tuner kit!!!!
Monday, March 01, 2010 7:52 AM
I actually had received permission a long time ago to have one made by someone, wonder if that would still matter LOL.

Any ideas on how to change the replicas but keep the XT feeling?

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Monday, March 01, 2010 8:04 AM
It would be very cool if you could change the lights and fenders to accommodate pre 2003 sunfires!! Just an idea. I'm sure you would have a lot of more people interested and then the kit wouldn't be exactly the same. I know i would deff buy a front bumper if i could just bolt it up to my 2000 sunfire. By the way was the 1000 for the whole kit?? if so how much for just the bumper??

Monday, March 01, 2010 8:29 AM
Hmm ill definatly be keeping my eye on this. If they actually get made and turn out nice i will be in for one for sure.

Monday, March 01, 2010 8:56 AM
Theres only one GM tuner kit.

Monday, March 01, 2010 9:03 AM
I drive a silver car wrote:Theres only one GM tuner kit.

and i for one believe thats how it should stay...

Monday, March 01, 2010 9:04 AM
Ecofire8 wrote:It would be very cool if you could change the lights and fenders to accommodate pre 2003 sunfires!! Just an idea. I'm sure you would have a lot of more people interested and then the kit wouldn't be exactly the same. I know i would deff buy a front bumper if i could just bolt it up to my 2000 sunfire. By the way was the 1000 for the whole kit?? if so how much for just the bumper??

That;s not gonna happen lol. I'm not a body guy so I'm not going to modify it that much. I'm talking minor changes that will let everyone that sees it know its not a genuine product, but a damn good replica.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Monday, March 01, 2010 10:20 AM
i'd say the easiest way to change it. would to make the openings bigger! if u do make them, definately sign me up for a rear!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:19 AM
What about making the bowtie/grill peice all filled in like on the 03+ Type Js?

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:48 AM
Tinkles wrote:What about making the bowtie/grill peice all filled in like on the 03+ Type Js?

That would be sexy and probably pretty easy to do. If I were keeping my cav longer I'd strongly consider at least the front, but it'll be gone around this fall for something new

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 4:49 PM
i say delete the grill all together and maybe ad the bracket holes for stock fogs.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 6:17 PM
all I want to know is a final price with shipping on sides

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:01 PM
i want pics to see what the kit looks like i have never heard of it before...
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:17 PM
Robert Nitzsche wrote:i want pics to see what the kit looks like i have never heard of it before...

thats because they are rare and unique. its what makes the kit. you either find one and pay out the ass, and have a rare unique kit. or find a different kit. i still think this is going to ruin the REAL extreme tuner kit appeal and market and value.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:31 PM
i didn't pay out the ass for my sides! and mine are technically turbo sport sides!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:36 PM
02_redbadged wrote:i didn't pay out the ass for my sides! and mine are technically turbo sport sides!

im talking full kit. its just like producing kit cars to replicate the original. that and its like making a buick regal a gnx clone car.... just ruins it.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:56 PM
^eh, if the "kid" didn't fawk up the turbo sport kit. i woulda bought the whole thing!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:11 AM
once the pics and proof is there that we can buy them , then i will be more than willing to go in on this with a few .org members.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:07 PM
well yea i know that i got that point by reading..but i wanna see pics of the full kit, i want my car to be a one of a kind so any one know where i can get pics??
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:34 PM
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:52 PM
Tinkles wrote:Photos and media forum...

Your text to link here...

dont be helping them lol, we dont want replicas lol. esp since you have one now.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:02 PM
i haven't heard of anyone in cali with one yet

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:21 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Tinkles wrote:Photos and media forum...

dont be helping them lol, we dont want replicas lol. esp since you have one now.

Im against it as much as you are, but when some noob wants pics of sexy cars i cant help myself.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:52 AM
Im down for a replica....then I wont feel so much like an ass for cutting it up to make it fit my z.

Friday, March 05, 2010 4:56 PM
Id defently buy a full kit and mod it to fit the 01 cav front bumper and the a 03 fire rear mold the sides to stock sunfire sides.
That way people wont be so mad about being a replica. Hope you go threw with making the mold. Although I will not put money up untill i see the first replica made and mounted to a car.
Friday, March 05, 2010 7:59 PM
Pending pics of final product, sign me up for a rear definitely, maybe sides if they flow well w/ 00-02 type-j.... cash in hand

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search