Completing my Toyota Cavalier? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Completing my Toyota Cavalier?
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:06 PM
Hi, everyone I have a 2000 cavy that I have been working on for a few years and have taken a liking to the jdm version parts for our car I have most of the parts but am wondering if I missed anything so here we go. brand new 00- Toyota fenders with amber side markers, trunk liner w clips, 95-99 tails, black sun visors, radiator shroud and all the caps with the kanji writing, Toyota mat clips, flare kit, and I have sparco steering wheel and apr carbon fiber f1 mirrors so except the power folding mirrors and leather steering wheel. what else do I need to find to complete my jdm cavy?

Re: Completing my Toyota Cavalier?
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:14 PM
RHD?

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:21 PM
Tow hook & fire extuingisher. They came with them too

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:27 PM
emblems? air bag? headlights corners? rear back seat with the arm rest, sunvisors, trunk floor mat, sunfire 15" rims.

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:30 PM
RHD I wish to much work and cost for all that noise lol. yea I have extinguisher but tow hook? were is that located front or rear? and how to get it?
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:33 PM
the fog light switch gauge dimmer switch and rear defroster are all on one part where just the fog/dimmer switch are. thats a tough one to get.
this is too only one made EVAR hehe

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:42 PM
Mike wrote:Tow hook & fire extuingisher. They came with them too

For real???
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:58 PM
I have the Toyota badge that goes on the hood but is still in the gm bag it came in from chevy dealer weird and I have 2 of the 2.4z jdm badges in the bag too. and yes I have the 00 headlight corners with the amber insides. and I already mentioned I have the visors. But I dont have the back seat with the arm rest I would like that and the dimmer switch but cant find them.
Monday, March 14, 2011 10:54 PM
i've seen toyota branded window rain guards before on ebay from people parting out jdm cavs.

also i don't think it was mentioned but the ugly toyota floor mats...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, March 14, 2011 10:58 PM
theres alot more stuff.. wish i can get my hands on the acc. book from japanese dealers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:20 AM

I said extinguisher earlier but was thinking of the flare. Pics are from Tim.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:21 AM
One thing you did not mention are the power folding mirrors, switch, leather steering wheel, leather hand brake, well just interior pictures, not a lot of people know but they have different packages for interiors. One, most people do know about is the leather seat which you can tell if a Toyota Cavalier came with them is if has the red badges. The other package is the Recaro package. I wish i would have saved the pictures to show you. You're also missing the rear seat as it did have an arm rest, and the rear trunk carpet, not the liner that goes on top but a carpet that covers the extra wheel in the rear. If you have a 2000 Cavalier you are missing the corner lights, 95-99 corner lights are also different from the US model and 95-99 headlights are also different from US models the headlights don't have the guides/nipples on them. If you look up John Lenko site for the Toyota Cavalier you will have a general idea of what you are missing. I myself have been sourcing parts for some time. I managed to get a TRD kit and have sold some TRD wings to a couple of ORG members. Just a week ago I could have gotten a hold of another kit but it's tough to have people commit on buying parts since it would take about 4 months to get. I also have TRD reclinable seats and TRD Steering wheel. Along with my other Toyota Cavalier Parts, I also am receiving a Blitz Exhaust system which they did not sell here in the States.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:15 AM
^^^^ Pics of said goodies

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:24 AM
don't forget the license plate! LMAO.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:15 PM
center console was different too. plus all toyo cavs were 2.4 autos i believe

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:12 PM
Mike wrote:I said extinguisher earlier but was thinking of the flare. Pics are from Tim.

Awe yeah an extinguisher seemed a bit much for a cav even in japan lol. Still weird though...
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:31 PM
Try this website for a few part numbers
Not all but if you emailed Lenko I'm sure he'd appriciate all the other part number you might find elsewhere

http://members.shaw.ca/toyota_cavalier/page3/page3.html

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:16 PM
id love to see these TRD specific recaros....

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:28 PM
z yaaaa wrote:id love to see these TRD specific recaros....

me too !

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:35 PM
Maybe I'm way off.. but I thought I've read the fuel door was "poppable"?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:44 PM
02_redbadged wrote:don't forget the license plate! LMAO.

I've got those too... hehe

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:37 PM
wanting to complete your toyo cav? buy my rhd swap!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:14 PM
Josh Watson wrote:Maybe I'm way off.. but I thought I've read the fuel door was "poppable"?

yeah it didnt have a finger grab and used a cable to open

Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:30 AM
To me, No Toyo Cav is complete without the RHD, that's the biggest thing i notice when looking at one personally.

Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:49 PM
I wana see pics of the car and the progress you achieved. I'm thinking on getting some Toyota cavalier parts for my chevy cavalier lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search