civic ww wing works on cavaliers? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
civic ww wing works on cavaliers?
Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:30 PM
I noticed a member added this brickyard style civic wing to their cav and id like to know if anyone else has done this? Any more info on this?
thanks!

Re: civic ww wing works on cavaliers?
Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:03 PM
this might be your best choice now unless you can pick up a used RKSport brickyard

it is done by DealershipDesigns and is $295.00 plus S and H

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Monday, March 21, 2011 1:07 AM
Grayscale wrote:this might be your best choice now unless you can pick up a used RKSport brickyard

thats a keystone not rk sport

Monday, March 21, 2011 2:02 AM
tabs look him up

Monday, March 21, 2011 6:36 AM
Ugh, i cant seem to find this "tab" person now. Cant even find the post I was reading last night about the civic wing.
Monday, March 21, 2011 6:54 AM
tab>s< plural man

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Monday, March 21, 2011 7:03 AM
Monday, March 21, 2011 3:04 PM
miah... its because the member search here sucks ballsack. here he is.

there IS an rk sport one floating around omaha on a black base model... the bitch driving it will not sell it though....

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Monday, March 21, 2011 3:38 PM
here i am!

the wing fit almost perfectly and was for the 00-05 model civic. cant say how other years or styles will work though

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:59 PM
Elaborate on "almost" perfect for me...... How much modding was required to make this fit? I found one, not wings west, on ebay for 115 shipped, and thought about picking it up... I like the no 3rd brake light look....

I've always SORT of liked the pro stock wing, but its just tooooooo damn long in the back. This is a perfect looking wing, styled similarly. I wonder what it looks like with only the center peice installed? Some days I like the end caps, and most days I really dont.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:21 PM
the two side pieces have about a 1/4-1/2" gap above the taillights where the curve on the civic is just a little different. but since its urethane you can just heat it up and epoxy it in position. my wing was very sturdy but very malleable too

Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:47 PM
sscavalier wrote:Elaborate on "almost" perfect for me...... How much modding was required to make this fit? I found one, not wings west, on ebay for 115 shipped, and thought about picking it up... I like the no 3rd brake light look....

I've always SORT of liked the pro stock wing, but its just tooooooo damn long in the back. This is a perfect looking wing, styled similarly. I wonder what it looks like with only the center peice installed? Some days I like the end caps, and most days I really dont.

sSCavalier-an old post, but what wing did u find like the WW/keystone that was $115? Can you still find it on eBay?
Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:10 PM
azncav wrote:
Grayscale wrote:this might be your best choice now unless you can pick up a used RKSport brickyard

thats a keystone not rk sport

read it lol he said "unless you can pick up a used rk sport brickyard" as in different LOL

but good luck, none exist. and i mean NONE.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Sunday, April 01, 2012 7:49 PM
ok, I thought I saw it asked before, but I have seen no response or confirmation.
Has anyone gotten the monte carlo "brickyard" to fit the cavalier?
I imagine the sides MAY fit the curve, and you'd have to shorten the width of the center, but is the resting spot of the center the same curve? Are these wings hollow that you couldn't just cut the ends off the center section? That would leave you with having to cut a section out of the center and piece it back together. Maybe the civic is the better option, but I'm leary of the heating and epoxying the sides down like (tabs) said he did.
Sunday, April 01, 2012 9:10 PM
i believe they are hollow and i THINK a sunfire vert put one on his trunk, but im really not sure if it was a monte wing or not and im waaay too lazy to look it up. was posted in the PM forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search