Toyota Cav Nose Clip??? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota Cav Nose Clip???
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:47 PM
Just saw this on Ebay.... Thought it was kinda interesting, but not sure why anyone would buy it.

Clicky!!!

Re: Toyota Cav Nose Clip???
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:12 PM
There is all of 3 parts on that that are worth something and actually JDM, and one of them is cut in half.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:31 PM
Must have got lost in the translation... people look for front clips (including the firewall..). Not just the front bumper...

This might be the same guy that was trying to sell a set of USED Toyota Cav fenders for $900... they didn't even cost that much new from GM..

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:03 PM
it looks like the front bumper isn't even intact. it looks like it was cut too.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:36 PM
John Lenko wrote:Must have got lost in the translation... people look for front clips (including the firewall..). Not just the front bumper...

This might be the same guy that was trying to sell a set of USED Toyota Cav fenders for $900... they don't even cost that much new from GM..
Fixed it for ya... unless something has changed, GM still has the fenders... i bought a set for my car from the chevy dealer.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:21 PM
I did to 3 years ago it was like 500 bones I want to say had to find the amber side markers in a package deal on ebay got the radiator shroud and fuse box, toyota mat clip, and all the caps, brake, power steering and radiator for i think 80 I got super lucky on that one that was also a couple years ago.
Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:01 PM
John Lenko wrote:Must have got lost in the translation... people look for front clips (including the firewall..). Not just the front bumper...

This might be the same guy that was trying to sell a set of USED Toyota Cav fenders for $900... they didn't even cost that much new from GM..

it is the same people. before that they were trying to sell a full front clip. looks like they had no luck unloading it so they cut it in half to try and part it out. lol.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 29, 2011 3:53 PM
not worth buying at all unless you just want an jdm radiator shroud it looks like. weird yea it looks like it was suppose to be a rhd clip and they said @!#$ it and hacked it up lol no go on this sale.
Friday, July 29, 2011 8:42 PM
It's been for sale for over a year lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search