Anyone heard of this place? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone heard of this place?
Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:23 AM
http://www.carpartswholesale.com/v5/details/Replacement/Hood/C130121.html/?sc=Product+Listing+Page:1

Only asking because it seems dirt cheap compared to any other place i have found. I hit a deer a couple weeks ago and need a new hood and fender so if this place seems legit im gonna be buying from them.

Re: Anyone heard of this place?
Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:34 AM
do you see how much they charge for shipping?

Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:46 AM

DIY Time
2.4 hour

i lol'd. takes 20 minutes to swap a hood, that's with stopping for a beer after you got the first one off.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:17 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:DIY Time
2.4 hour

i lol'd. takes 20 minutes to swap a hood, that's with stopping for a beer after you got the first one off.

Really depends on the quality of the hood. If it fits like OEM then it can take less than 10 minutes, if it fits like crap it can take a couple of hours bending/twisting/adjusting to get it to fit properly.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:34 PM
Havent looked at the shipping price yet mabye thats the problem though. Ya i found it kind of funny about the 2.4 hour installation time myself. Also the complexity "hard" haha how is it hard to take out a few bolts and replace them lol. I can see where the fitting it if it doesnt line up properly could be a pain though

Sunday, August 14, 2011 2:34 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:DIY Time
2.4 hour

You really should read through the instructions first. Really, go look! The 2.4 hours includes paint.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search