Toyota cavalier fenders - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota cavalier fenders
Monday, April 19, 2010 7:01 AM
Searching through ebay and saw this.
Linky

Re: Toyota cavalier fenders
Monday, April 19, 2010 7:12 AM
too much for being beat to @!#$.

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:25 AM
Kinda what i figured. But i figured i'd post them up anyway, see if anyone else could use them

Monday, April 19, 2010 8:13 AM
They've been on there for a couple months now, i was lookin at them during the winter

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, April 19, 2010 4:55 PM
those have been on there longer then a couple months lol... more like almost a year or more. it was part of a complete exterior clip.

Monday, April 26, 2010 6:10 PM
got mine brand new through the dealer(had to talk them into it) I could get the fenders but had to find the side marker lights on ebay got lucky and got them in a package deal from some dude from japan.
Monday, June 14, 2010 5:01 AM
can these fenders work on 00-02 body style
Monday, June 14, 2010 5:56 AM
Yes

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:25 AM
Ive always wondered if they would work on my car with some modification.

Edit: Accidental redneck grammar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 14, 2010 8:25 AM

Monday, June 14, 2010 8:38 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Ive always wondered if they would work on my car with some modification.

Font end swap and they'll fit perfectly.

Monday, June 14, 2010 9:13 AM
LOL. He's still trying to get top dollar for them. After a certain period of time, you have to accept the fact that no one wants them for the price you're asking.

Monday, June 14, 2010 10:35 AM
Tinkles wrote:
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Ive always wondered if they would work on my car with some modification.

Font end swap and they'll fit perfectly.

I know that.

I guess Id have to look at a set in person next to mine to see how much Sunfire fender Id have to graft on.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:33 PM
For the condition of those fenders, I would only pay $50 for both. His asking price was too much. I don't care how bad I wanted to make a J body ricearoni - I can easily make the hole for the side marker.

With that said I prefer USDM.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:44 PM
05 Cavalier wrote:For the condition of those fenders, I would only pay $50 for both. His asking price was too much. I don't care how bad I wanted to make a J body ricearoni - I can easily make the hole for the side marker.

Theyre flared too.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:15 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:
05 Cavalier wrote:For the condition of those fenders, I would only pay $50 for both. His asking price was too much. I don't care how bad I wanted to make a J body ricearoni - I can easily make the hole for the side marker.

Theyre flared too.

The fenders on my cav are flared. Just get a fender rolling tool, a heat gun and a tape measure and you ca flare your own fenders easily.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:22 PM
i got my JDM fenders from the Dealer as well... no having to talk to em... i just gave em the part numbers and they ordered them and i paid with my Employee Discount...

FTMFW...

however the side markers are about as expensive as the damn fenders o.O

Saturday, June 26, 2010 2:47 PM
This may be a dumbass question; but is there any difference between the toyota cav and the chevy cav? I mean, aside from the drivers side being on the right?

Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:28 PM
rbs9009 wrote:This may be a dumbass question; but is there any difference between the toyota cav and the chevy cav? I mean, aside from the drivers side being on the right?

I believe there were at least at least few small differences between the two. Nothing major different.
We're talking really small like fender side markers, a different trunk lid liner, and a very rare TRD kit for it (I think).

Quote:

wow who wants to make a list that big!!! i want it all a fully built z24 spanking Lamborghiniz
and rarries.... hit the road like ZOOM!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:44 PM
Toyota Cav = rhd, trunk liner, fenders (and side marker addition), side view mirrors, tail lights, corner lights, steering wheels with toyota logo, toyota badging..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:45 PM

Monday, August 15, 2011 9:52 AM
don't forget the center arm rest for the back seat
Monday, August 15, 2011 10:07 AM
Justin Grantham wrote:don't forget the center arm rest for the back seat

From the dead for this?

Monday, August 15, 2011 1:24 PM
Ha whoops, Didn't look at the year
Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:12 PM
Actually..I've been curious about the side marker lights myself.. and Tinkles with his awesome rolled fenders! I wouldnt mind having mine with a wider look to it (though Im sure I'd need adaptors to bring the wheels out to fill the gaps).

I'm not sure why ppl buy the marker lights from the dealer...I think I've seen them on eBay many times for fairly cheap. Maybe I'm wrong..but I was just looking up Cav parts yeseterday and thought I came across a set for under $50

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search