03-05 Sunfire turn signals and grill removal - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03-05 Sunfire turn signals and grill removal
Sunday, September 04, 2011 2:29 AM
I was just curious. Has anyone ever actually completely shaved the gray grill and parking lights off of the 2003-2005 sunfire before? and then maybe fiberglassed over it or or something to where the middle of the bumper looks like it is one with the hood. I think the signals and tiny grille make the front look a little too busy and over-engineered.

Before I get flamed. I do realize that the turnsignals would need to be relocated and that the grill is in front of a small portion of the radiator, but i just think it would look really good without them and sort of similar to the front of derek fetter's old sunfire.

Opinions???

Re: 03-05 Sunfire turn signals and grill removal
Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:21 AM
You could just paint the grill to match the hood. A few people have done that and it looks really good. That doesn't fix your "over-engineered" problem, but does make it less noticeable.

Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:42 AM
You could relocate the turn signals to your fog lights and figure out what you want to do with the grill
Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:09 PM
Ive thought about painting the grill to match the car but i think would only solve half of it. Ive even thought about painting over the grill and parking lights. Not sure how cheap it would look though.

Here is a youtube link to give you an idea of what im going for...minus the huge wheel wells on the side...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lc8YlSBa10&feature=related
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search