type j rear bumper mods? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
type j rear bumper mods?
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:25 PM
I own this type j kit from rksport and I have installed some canards and a carbon diffuser on the front bumper and like how it looks and functions, now I was thinking of trying to make a diffuser for the rear bumper or adding a set of rear canards but dont know if it would look stupid? so if anyone has this kit and has modified their rear bumper I would love to see some pics if you have any thanx!

Re: type j rear bumper mods?
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:48 PM
old school member.. chris laverty's cav

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:49 PM

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 3:50 PM
yea I kinda like those on the rear bumper! wonder were he got those I met that guy once a while ago in detroit cobo hall and chatted with him for awhile and checked out his car, yea he has the same spoiler I have too, love that one after goin threw 3 different spoilers and the stock z24 one lol couldnt decide. I dont think he had those rear canards on there at the time then. but thats what im talking about regarding mods. I think this rear bumper would look sweet with a rear diffuser though with the fins in the middle thats what I want custom done on my cavy then I will post pics.
Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:24 PM
i had the same kit and spoiler also lol

Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:56 PM
what u didn' t like the kit or spoiler or something or just on a previous car? but that cool though lol...
Saturday, September 10, 2011 8:09 AM
Man. I wish I could afford the type j kit. I still have the factory ls sport kit myself.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search