ddm tuning hid kit question - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ddm tuning hid kit question
Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:57 AM
Is this the harness everyone is speaking of? Linky!!. If it is, then I need two if I am correct. Also... I am thinking about buying this kit Linky 2!. I also do not want to blind everyone... so these headlights look like they would do the trick. I am a noob when it comes to HID headlights... so figured I would ask in this thread.

Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:59 AM
where did you get your relay harness?
Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:13 PM
Is this the harness everyone is speaking of?
-YES

If it is, then I need two if I am correct.
-NO, You only need 1.

I am thinking about buying this kit.
-Why not just buy the kit from DDM Tuning?

flickr

Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:56 PM
for $90 you cant go wrong.
and you only need 1 harness, its a Y type and splits off for both headlights.
I understand all that, Im basically trying to find out if this is simply going to be a blind-fest for passerbys, or ill save up another $100 or 2 and get real projectors..but then the question is, will projectors be plug and play or require all kinds of adapters and splicing..which i do NOT want to do. I know John Benham has sets of HID with light assemblies, but I believe his are just HID kits...which look awesome, but may be a mute point if they blind you lol

in one of his pics, it seems they 'cut off' though..i thought only projectors would do that?

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:11 PM
No splicing required for headlight housings.

Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:47 PM
to hell with it..i just dropped the ball...$95 shipped for the HID Kit from DDM Tuning, 35watt, 5k, 9007/hi-low with relay harness.
Im not gonna regret it. If i have to, ill save up and get the projector kit too in a few weeks/month or two...but for now, i wanna see how these are.
if anything, Ill do a nice how-to for the install, and move up to a better setup

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search