sunfire trunk ????? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunfire trunk ?????
Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:29 PM
Will a 95-02 sunfire trunk work on a 03-05 sunfire I am curious cause all I ever see at the junk yards is the older ones I have a 04 and wanna keep the newer look I know it looks like the filler panel matches up to the older trunk holes but is their anything else that I should know is the rest of it pretty much the same or what cause I checked with other junk yards and they are the ones that pull em for u and they want like 300 bucks for a trunk....

Re: sunfire trunk ?????
Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:59 PM
pretty sure the trunks are exactly the same. its just the lights and filler that are different.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 8:21 PM
the lids are the same 95-05........sometimes u can get lucky and come across a factory spoiler less one, as early on it was optional.

Monday, October 03, 2011 2:44 PM
Not to thread jack but this could be useful infoormation. Can you swap the center piece and tailights then any 95-02 with the newer style?
Monday, October 03, 2011 2:46 PM
JZ wrote:Not to thread jack but this could be useful infoormation. Can you swap the center piece and tailights then any 95-02 with the newer style?

not without doing a bumper swap too.

Monday, October 03, 2011 4:23 PM
Yeah you would need the 03+ bumper to swap to the newer tail lights and trunk filler.

Monday, October 03, 2011 4:30 PM
i love the newer taillights but im not a fan of the pointy bumper..lol
Monday, October 03, 2011 6:08 PM
Ok guys thanks a lot cause when I bought my car back in 08 the trunk was dented up from the previous owner cause I guess they soaked the trunk a put dents all across the back right behind the spoiler this has been very helpful thanks guys.....
Monday, October 03, 2011 6:14 PM
Gary Frank wrote:the lids are the same 95-05........sometimes u can get lucky and come across a factory spoiler less one, as early on it was optional.
BTW man I really like ur fire its one of the best I've seen theirs not really any that are hooked up like that out here in pa....
Monday, October 03, 2011 8:21 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:
Gary Frank wrote:the lids are the same 95-05........sometimes u can get lucky and come across a factory spoiler less one, as early on it was optional.
BTW man I really like ur fire its one of the best I've seen theirs not really any that are hooked up like that out here in pa....

Best J Ever!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search