progress pics - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: progress pics
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:20 AM
Before

After

Front

Enjoy, CC welcome.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:29 PM
Has anyone ever seen that style hood with the carbon fiber inlay? I bought it off a guy who said he got it from sport compact only. The only fiberglass/carbon fiber cavalier hood that was on the site was made by rk sport. The only rk sport hood I've seen like that the carbon fiber comes to a points at the front of the hood. The hood is still primer.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:10 PM
lets see that engine, lift that top baby.
Saturday, March 24, 2012 11:00 AM
Just got the rims painted and tires on. I really need to ditch the pro kit and get sportlines. Heres a shot of the front.

Here's a shot of the back

What do you think?
Saturday, March 24, 2012 12:39 PM
ShadyCav wrote:Drop the ball? I'm glad it's your opinion not mine. I think it looks great it's a change from what you see around all the time. To be honest "tabs" id like to see another car with this exact hood if you can. It's a unique hood and I can't wait to see it painted.

yeah ive seen that style hood on a few cars on this site. its a production piece, not a one off custom. and the reason i dont care for it is because they have the center of the scoop painted. i think it would look much better and flow more if they hadnt done that. with it painted it just looks out of place. but if you like it thats all that matters because its on your car, so have fun with it

Saturday, March 24, 2012 12:57 PM
Thanks tabs I will have fun with it hopefuly you can still show me a pictures of these other hoods... And if you can read I never said custom I said unique but thanks for the comment.
Saturday, March 24, 2012 1:46 PM
meh, i dont feel like looking up pics of it on other members' cars, but rest assured they do exist. the hood has only been on the market for about 7 years...

but if you can read you said you wanted to see another car with that hood if i could, inferring it didnt exist. i replied by saying that it was a production piece and therefore other people had it also. but its nothing to get worked up over...they didnt sell many of that style because most people didnt care for it. i know this because i used to retail rk products on this site

Saturday, March 24, 2012 1:58 PM
Still waiting to see this hood your talking about. If you could I doubt you will but just for fun do it. "Shut me up" if you will. Like I said I've seen similar but not exact so please talk is cheap let's see one..
Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:02 PM
(tabs) wrote:better pics would help people not familiar with the hood

and i almost like it but the center painted part kills the look for me. rk dropped the ball on that one IMO

You sold the product but your not familiar with it? No offense sounds like you've never seen it before. Stop cluttering my progress thread with your bs..
Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:23 PM
ShadyCav wrote:
(tabs) wrote:better pics would help people not familiar with the hood

You sold the product but your not familiar with it? No offense sounds like you've never seen it before. Stop cluttering my progress thread with your bs..

youre kidding, right? can you honestly not understand the simplicity of that statement? i didnt say i needed better pics for myself--i said that they would help people that were not familiar with the hood. since i am familiar with the hood i was obviously not referring to myself.

ShadyCav wrote:Still waiting to see this hood your talking about. If you could I doubt you will but just for fun do it. "Shut me up" if you will. Like I said I've seen similar but not exact so please talk is cheap let's see one..

plan on shutting up yet?
it took a whole 30 seconds to find this. now is that good enough for you or do i need to take a full 60 to find a 98ss rk cf blister hood on a red 95-99 cav?

Saturday, March 24, 2012 6:17 PM
Hey buddy maybe if you formed a proper sentence with some punctuation it would be easier to read. I told you to find me the EXACT same hood I already stated I've seen similar hoods and this was the one I was talking about. But please if you can find it on a red one or even the EXACT one liked I've asked before this might get cleared up. So no doubt there are similar but you have not showed me exact yet. Why don't you take the vert...oh yeah you let it go and then sold it in a sad state really. Hey this is a hobby for me too pal I have a 07 Mazda 3 with 30k. Why don't you join a hhr forum or something and go knock all them too. Goof.

Saturday, March 24, 2012 7:41 PM
That was the first car I thought of with that hood BoltZ22. Looks great on both cars.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search