What Do I Need? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What Do I Need?
Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:17 PM
I hit a parked car, and this is what my car looks like right now. I was wondering what parts I need, I'm quite unfamiliar with cars in general. This is an 03 coupe cav. There are a bunch of these kind of cars at the local scrap yard, so if I know which parts I need I could scavenge them from there and just get the work done at a body shop. Also the headlight is loose and not attached to anything anymore, any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks.

Re: What Do I Need?
Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:40 PM
i would say a new bumper and fender headlight bracket or a new head light. not sure if its sperate from the headlight

Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:24 PM
I think the fender would be okay, it's just bent slightly, I can worry about the paint after. The headlight still works and everything, does anyone know if I can fix it without replacing the whole thing?
Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:44 PM
if its bouncing around then the mounts are likely broken so new light is probably in need

and goes without saying but a bumper lol.. gotta watch with fender years if you get one.. the 03+ have the extra mounting bracket

Monday, January 09, 2012 6:05 AM
Just replace the fender... (dont straighten it)

Is that body filler already on that fender? look at where the paint came off. looks aweful "thick" to me.

They are only $66 from this place.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 09, 2012 6:06 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search