paint - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
paint
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:48 PM
in march i am getting all the body work done on my project cavalier, it has come a long way since the day i got it next on the list is paint and body then performance mods..... body work is free just have to supply parts and supplies, that said any ideas? the car is a base 96 cavalier, i am leaning towards a blue paint not sure which color the something in the house of kolor variation. any ideas on body mods and or paint. just needing ideas. paint samples pics anything. thanks again everyone.

Re: paint
Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:53 AM
You can try browsing the photos&media thread there are ALOT of pics inside there that you can get ideas from..Sorry Im not much help....
Saturday, January 14, 2012 8:03 PM
I know that there is a Dodge color that is a really deep blue. There is a person who used something very similar to it on their interior. I'll try to find it.
Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:13 PM
Steve Emmons wrote:I know that there is a Dodge color that is a really deep blue. There is a person who used something very similar to it on their interior. I'll try to find it.

My Cavy was Viper blue which of course is made by dodge. Looked good but the paint quality was crap upclose so I changed the color when I painted it myself. Here are pics of it over a year ago when I tried a mini viper phase. Lol Hope these pics give you an idea of the color.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:07 PM
I really like both phases of that car. I like that color blue too.

Monday, January 16, 2012 7:05 PM
That's it. I love that color and I hope to do something like it eventually.
Monday, January 16, 2012 9:33 PM
What front bumper is that i looks BA.

Monday, January 16, 2012 9:50 PM
I think it is the Silk Automotive Dluck front bumper with aftermarket fogs added to the openings.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:26 PM
Freelancer1988 wrote:I think it is the Silk Automotive Dluck front bumper with aftermarket fogs added to the openings.

Yup this guy has it down perfectly.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:32 AM
i'm using blue starburst metallic from dupont when i paint my fire.. i like this color alot.. heres a pic of my headliner

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:48 PM
wow really lovin the viper blue especially with the little bit of flake in it looks really good also like the starburst mettalic, has anyone heard of matrix paint systems? are they good whats everyones experience

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search