Halo's for 03+ - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Halo's for 03+
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:35 PM
Hi guys, was wondering if anybody knows if there's a set of halo's out there for an 03+ sunfire. TI think they`re awesome and i`d love to get a set but i`ve searched far and wide and have come up with nothing

Re: Halo's for 03+
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:14 PM
The only way to get halo/projector headlights for the sunfire is to make them yourself or have someone make them for you. There is/was a group purchase going for custom projectors, but I don't know if he is accepting new orders or not. I know that John (from the G/P) has been very busy. If you are just wanting halos and not projectors I don't think it would be too expensive, but then again, what is the point of adding the halos if you don't do the projectors anyway. LOL...

So, long story short, no there are not any out right now.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:10 PM
Yes, I think i`ll keep that thread for reference and build myself a set as i have access to an extra set of headlights for my car already
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:12 PM
i did a set of 03+ fire headlights awhile ago. your biggest issue will be getting the halos mounted cleanly, and hiding the wiring coming from the back of the halo. make sure to locktie screws or bolts/nuts as things my vibrate loose after time, and you dont want to have to pull the headlights back apart over something like that. i also recommend using led halos like cavalier thompson used, or going with ccfls. the cheap acrylic ebay style halos found everywhere are dim at night and cant be seen during the day.

Friday, February 03, 2012 8:15 AM
Is there a good place to source projectors from? or more specifically, is there a good car that I can get headlights from and pull projectors?
Friday, February 03, 2012 8:40 AM
You can get projectors made for retrofitting at theretrofitsource.com or at retro-solutions.com

Friday, February 03, 2012 8:41 AM
Most use a stock set of projectors from a headlight system for other vehicles..... audi tt etc....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search