03+ TRD bumper making some copys. - Page 3 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 03+ TRD bumper making some copys.
Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:45 AM
^^^^ im with him. willing to ship to canada?

Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:36 AM
Really wish I was still getting one of these

Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:24 PM
im still getting one i want the first sedan to have it and the first in texas

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Monday, February 27, 2012 7:01 PM
I want one
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:59 AM
Any update on the progress of this?

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:30 AM
Ive been wondering the same^^..Progress??
Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:42 AM
Well sorry I haven't posted an update for a while I know you guys are itching to get your hands on one, but sadly this is a good news bad news update BAD NEWS: two days before I was suppose to come back from off shore I feel 15-25ft from a catwalk ladder falling on a large steel brace on the way down breaking my arm a few ribs and my collar bone, aslo hitting my head pretty hard and fracturing the back part of my cranium and some other stuff but thats enough, so I have been in the hospital for a while and frankly it's hard to type anything with one hand lol.

GOOD NEWS: is I'm not dead for one lol and haha regrettably I won't be working on anything for a while but you guys are still in luck because my friend who built the box for me while I was away is going to take a shot at making a few for me if they turn out good he will be making them for me for a while. Sorry I couldn't update you guys sooner :/

Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:20 AM
thats a terrible excuse kidding. glad you survived. seen/heard of many falling that far and being in a lot worse shape. Take your time and get healed up before you worry about making bumpers for anyone.

Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:45 PM
Haha I feel like I got a good a$% wooping I can tell you that much I have seen other ppl fall from less than I did and get messed uo worse than me so I promise I'm counting my lucky stars on this one, this is the firs time in my life I have ever broken any bones the steel brace that wopped my ass slowed me down befo I hit the grating lol

Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:54 PM
And I think my first words were when I came too was di....d I b .. break an...ything.... G
.otta... Make bumper.... Then I passed out again lol jkk abou tat part

Friday, March 02, 2012 7:26 AM
LMFAO!!^^..Your crazy man..lol..But yea Im not in no hurry and if your buddy does them I just hope they turn out as good as yours did..But yea man hope you get better soon!!

Friday, March 02, 2012 7:56 AM
Yeh that's why he's going to do a little trial run on one or two and see how his come out it's fairly simple to do with the box since the mold has already been made basically just poor the urethane in the box threw the funnel wait for it to properly harden and dry pop the box apart shave off anything extra and make sure the filament matches up to the car and pretty much done from there, I could probably train a small group of retarded midgets to do it lol

Friday, March 02, 2012 8:29 AM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:Yeh that's why he's going to do a little trial run on one or two and see how his come out it's fairly simple to do with the box since the mold has already been made basically just poor the urethane in the box threw the funnel wait for it to properly harden and dry pop the box apart shave off anything extra and make sure the filament matches up to the car and pretty much done from there, I could probably train a small group of retarded midgets to do it lol
bahahahh do it and video tap it lol, glad to hear your okay man, i call dibs on the prototype

Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:09 AM
I saw a guy on here selling a original trd kit , I'ma try to rope him into selling it to me so I could possibly get the side skirts and wing for the new bumpers I get really bored just sitting here lol so I stay on the org, unless I'm sleeping haha

Saturday, March 03, 2012 12:09 PM
dude sorry to hear bout the fall glad ur ok....on side note im for sho next in line cuz trey is sure as hell not gonna be the only sedan and the only one in texas to do this lol.....but im totally serious lol

Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:24 PM
yea sell one to Trey so i can just come up and yank it off his car when he's not lookin..ill be the first 2dr in TX then!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:10 PM
blu04DD wrote:yea sell one to Trey so i can just come up and yank it off his car when he's not lookin..ill be the first 2dr in TX then!
....you bastard! lol i knew i couldn't trust you and yeah i need a front and some sides, im running sunfire sides right now lol

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:26 PM
i hate sitting on my ass at home with nothing to do lol, i wanted a break but sheesh i wanna work on something

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:08 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:i hate sitting on my ass at home with nothing to do lol, i wanted a break but sheesh i wanna work on something
dam sorry to hear man, what can you do with being that hurt?

Friday, March 16, 2012 7:41 AM
Man ant a whole lot I one arm and one leg lol if it was just tge leg better bet your gramaws homemade cookies I'd be trying to make bumpers rolling around in that damn wheel chair onsite

Friday, March 16, 2012 6:24 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:Man ant a whole lot I one arm and one leg lol if it was just tge leg better bet your gramaws homemade cookies I'd be trying to make bumpers rolling around in that damn wheel chair onsite
lol sent me that one bumper and ill be happy for now then

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:27 PM
I still have it lol, ima like make a rack or a shelf and hang my original trd in my house when I'm able you know piss the wife off a little lol jk

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:44 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:I still have it lol, ima like make a rack or a shelf and hang my original trd in my house when I'm able you know piss the wife off a little lol jk
nah you can just send me that

Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:10 PM
lol its fiberglass it doesn't have the new toyota design with the supra lights lol but its still a trd

Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:14 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:lol its fiberglass it doesn't have the new toyota design with the supra lights lol but its still a trd
lol im just in dyer need of another front bumper than this stock crap right now lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search