2002 cavalier hid please! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2002 cavalier hid please!
Friday, February 24, 2012 3:10 PM
Hey all. So to start off I have been reading and looking and well I cant come up with my solution so I was wondering if you guys can help, all jokes a side.

I drive a 2002 cavalier, 2.2L

I know there is an issue with hid/9007 cavalier set up.

Now I have recently installed a 8000k bi-xenon kit. With the harness.

I haven't disable my DRL's. So of course when I put my car in drive it flickers. Some reason I found that if I put the lights "on" then put the car in drive and turn the lights "off" they stay on. Now my main issue is, that when I turn my lights on all the way. The High beam indicator stays on? I go to click them off and they stay on.

I'm wondering is it cause I havent disable my drls? Or is there something more I need to look into. I appreciate any help I can get, Thank you.

Re: 2002 cavalier hid please!
Friday, February 24, 2012 4:10 PM
You need to disable your DRL's, and from the sound of it you will have to switch a couple of the wires around in the blue plug.
Re: 2002 cavalier hid please!
Friday, February 24, 2012 4:30 PM
I figured that. Ill ground that out tomorrow. I know its the dark blue wire that needs to be grounded? Now when I cut the wire. Is it the wire that comes from the wire wall I need to ground? Or is it the wire that comes out of the plug? and also the wires that are in the blue connector are yellow brown and blue.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search