JBO STICKERS!!!!!!! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBO STICKERS!!!!!!!
Friday, March 02, 2012 5:19 AM
Hey guys im in talks with the guys over at ihatestickers.com and am wanting to get some decals of the website logo,but cannot for the life of me figure out what font it is, could anyone pm me or chime in, im sure people would like to have the stickers available to them on a regular basis, i know there have to be hundreds of people that would like to have some vinyls for their cars, please let me know.

Modding my j since I found the org

Re: JBO STICKERS!!!!!!!
Friday, March 02, 2012 5:48 AM
I don't think Dave would approve, but I can't speak for him. I still have a handful somewhere.

Friday, March 02, 2012 6:12 AM
thank you sir, i know ther are a bunch of people looking for stickers, yall should have them for sale thru the site, we all want to show our support for this site, im on a few j sites and a bunch of smaller gm sites and this is by far the most informative and has the most diverse amount of j owners ive known to date.

if yall dont mind please let me know, or possibly start selling them thru the site.

Friday, March 02, 2012 10:01 AM
Mike, if you can find some decals I would love to stop by and pick some up.

Friday, March 02, 2012 10:59 AM
Yea you are going to have to talk to Dave about it.

A bunch of us were smart, the last time Dave sold the stickers we stocked up. Plus the profit went towards the site.

Error: Sig not found.

Friday, March 02, 2012 11:54 AM
they should have them for sale thru the site, to help with cost, i dont think people would mind paying a little higher as long as it helps the site stay up

Friday, March 02, 2012 12:24 PM
ill take a pair mike

Friday, March 02, 2012 12:36 PM
I will take a few, this site has been very informative for me as most people bash sunfires/cavaliers. What a better way to spread the j-body love then to have a few sticker and show them proudly!!!!!!

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Friday, March 02, 2012 12:51 PM
Dave has a trademark on the logo and image. I know that he has said that if you have one or 2 made for YOUR PERSONAL USE, that he doesnt mind, but that they cannot be sold by any other company without his permission.

Friday, March 02, 2012 2:01 PM
if he cannot make some for us i would love to be able to make some for at least myself since i dont know too many people with js around me

Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:17 AM
How can Dave be contacted, I have a guy locally that can make nice looking stickers/decals.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:29 AM
i like a couple too

green twat waffle
Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:08 PM
I need to contact him as he's local to me and I have the ability to make them.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:31 PM
I'd definetly like some J-body.org decals

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:21 AM
Brent Willyard wrote:Mike, if you can find some decals I would love to stop by and pick some up.

I'll see what I can find, I'll text you when I come across them

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:07 AM
DSMskyline wrote:I need to contact him as he's local to me and I have the ability to make them.

Well get on it! Also, what about that Z24 logo?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:58 PM
I thought you mentioned you had a different file. If it was for something g else I'm sorry. Ill get one cut in the morning.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:31 AM
would it be possible that if stickers are made or are available that if you are a "first time" primum member that you would "get" one sticker and if you want more you would have to pay for the extras? just wondering, wouldn't mind paying for a few at all but just saying as incentive to get more primum members to the site to help with whatever the site needs (ie upgrads and the like...)

Schrödinger's cat
Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:09 PM
if like one too!!! if some one could spare
Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:52 PM
If some are drawn up before there made please post em up, I wouldn't mind ordering a few...

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:52 AM
I sent Dave another PM about this.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:44 AM
I'll take some. As has been said before this has been by far the most helpful of sites I have been a part of. Mostothers qould bash or ignore any jbody post or questions. If it helps the site stay up, I'll definatlytake some.
Friday, June 01, 2012 7:04 AM
Yea I would like to have one also.. Just to say..I didnt know hardly anything about my Cavy,boost,machanics of my car, or anything really related to my car untill I joined Jbody..I would like to say thanks to all the guys on this site for all the helpfull info thats on here and also for being really quick to respond to any question I had!!! Vince, Philly D, Jason and some others that helped me with whatever I had needed..I guess Im saying that all the knowledge that I have gotten has ALL COME FROM JBODY.org..Thanks to all and Im here for life!!!! So yea if this goes threw I DEFANETLLY want 1 or 2..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search