Civic Spoiler for Cavalier - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Civic Spoiler for Cavalier
Friday, February 24, 2012 6:44 AM
On my previous white z24 I put the civic spoiler on it and had to rig it up a bit, but I got it to somewhat fit on the trunk. I drilled the holes in my red z24 and not only does the spoiler not fit it but I can't put the screws through the spoiler because all the holes are stripped, How can I fix the stripped holes on the bottom of the spoiler legs?

Re: Civic Spoiler for Cavalier
Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:46 AM
U dont fix u throw away right now

*****BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL*****
Saturday, February 25, 2012 3:19 PM
you'll have to tap it a size bigger why not do the 90s celica wing tho way better for our car?
Saturday, February 25, 2012 3:33 PM
Chris Collins wrote:On my previous white z24 I put the civic spoiler on it and had to rig it up a bit, but I got it to somewhat fit on the trunk. I drilled the holes in my red z24 and not only does the spoiler not fit it but I can't put the screws through the spoiler because all the holes are stripped, How can I fix the stripped holes on the bottom of the spoiler legs?

whats it look like cause i accually have one laying around from brother that im not gonna use just never pushed to sell it. id sell it cheap just to get it outta my garage for the space.

Thursday, March 08, 2012 8:57 AM
I might try the celica spoiler idea, does it fit right or will I have the same problem?
Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:33 AM
I'd go with a 00+ Celica spoiler...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=390849&t=390508#390849

...Drill 4 holes and done.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search