Cavalier Stickers - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier Stickers
Monday, February 27, 2012 11:26 AM
Gauging interest for a sticker idea that I saw someone else post via another group I'm on. I've got someone doing a sketch for me of it and rough cutting a few stickers for me over the next few days. If there is any interest I can have some more run off with pricing information+shipping as well.

All the writing would be in white with the heart in red/ All writing in white only. Background would be clear as well.

Re: Cavalier Stickers
Monday, February 27, 2012 12:12 PM
Could I get one without Honda... and replace it with General Motors? lol

Monday, February 27, 2012 1:02 PM
If you seriously did I could look into, I haven't gotten pricing from the person that's making them yet but at any case the larger the order the cheaper it would be.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 2:49 PM
Stirring the pot to see if there may be any interest in these, size can be smaller as well. They are just a rough copy that I had made up, also the Cavalier can be changed to Sunfire. Pricing would depend on how many people want them.

General idea for cost would be under $5 for a single one with shipping to the lower 48 states, still looking into shipping costs for PR, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii. There would be a price break for bulk orders though.

Monday, March 19, 2012 7:08 AM
I like, minus calvin.
Friday, March 30, 2012 6:22 AM
though Im not a sticker person (because I like a clean look),these are always amusing..until some Honda b!tch sees it and vandalizes your car because of it...

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:18 PM
i like your sticker its fun
Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:37 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search