Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)? - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)?
Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:41 PM

Tinkles wrote:Are there different diameter projectors that you can use?

Not in this interest thread. If you want something large and in charge, I have some bigger, but I am not selling those readilly due to the long build time associated with a custom build.

Hit me up pm/email style if you want more details.

What you are seeing are two different style projectors, but the actual projector is the same size.

Allen Ray wrote:Is there any way you can get me another wiring harness for the headlights you made for me?

Not sure if you remember or not, but a relay or something got fried within the relay harness and I could never pinpoint the exact problem for you to try and warranty the harness. At this point, I would be happy with just a new harness.

If you can do this, let me know. I would love to be running these again as they were AWESOME when I did run them.

yeah bud, absolutely. Hit me up in a pm, I will get you taken care of ASAP, I thought you figured out the problem and got them working again lol. Post up some action shots if you have them.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:46 PM
ecotecpower wrote:No pics of mine I C there John. lol

lol.....no, your lights are definitely not part of this group purchase. That was definitely a build I could live without doing again. Here is an unfinished pic for good sportsmanship though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:51 PM

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:25 PM
How are you removing the lenses from teh sunfire lights, i tried the over thing with mine and the back parts of the light seems very brittle.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:28 PM
Spencer wrote:How are you removing the lenses from teh sunfire lights, i tried the over thing with mine and the back parts of the light seems very brittle.

The short answer is very carefully, lol. It is very brittle plastic on these, and takes a lot of time and patience (and heat).

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:37 PM
Nope. never was able to figure out the problem. I think I may have accidentally had multiple shorts that fried more than one thing.

PM on its way.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:43 PM
yeah bud, well get you fixed up.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:13 PM
Those look awesome! I am officially interested in these!
Friday, January 28, 2011 10:28 AM
John, I just bought a set of black headlights for my 01 Z24, what would it cost if I sent you these lights to do a retrofit just like you did on CLC and Blindz24's cars?

Thanks, Dan
Friday, January 28, 2011 11:18 AM
Dan wrote:John, I just bought a set of black headlights for my 01 Z24, what would it cost if I sent you these lights to do a retrofit just like you did on CLC and Blindz24's cars?

Thanks, Dan

It would be about $250 + shipping.

Friday, January 28, 2011 11:37 AM
Just a heads up for all you guys that might have questions.

John has been amazing to work with and I can't think him enough. The pictures you guys see of the 03+ Sunfire headlights are of mine. I don't have any other pics that I can contribute right now, as I ran into a wiring harness issue after having them installed for only a couple of weeks. John is currently working on getting me fixed up and once that occurs, I will take plenty of pictures for you guys.

Thanks again for your dedication and hard work Hon.

Friday, January 28, 2011 3:22 PM
How much for the first set, painted black. Thanks

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:07 PM
John Benham wrote:
Dan wrote:John, I just bought a set of black headlights for my 01 Z24, what would it cost if I sent you these lights to do a retrofit just like you did on CLC and Blindz24's cars?

Thanks, Dan

It would be about $250 + shipping.

Alright thanks man, i'll let you know when I'm ready to do it!
Friday, January 28, 2011 5:59 PM
I'll play. Were any of those pics mine?

Friday, January 28, 2011 8:27 PM
I need a set for my 02 sunfire, so I'm definitely down for this!

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:04 AM
Chrismac902 wrote:How much for the first set, painted black. Thanks

The first set is painted black, price depends on what color angel eye you want in the high beam spot (assuming you want one). Without the extra angel eye, $350 + shipping.

ekimnawi89 (Mike) wrote:I'll play. Were any of those pics mine?

Nope, yours would not be part of the GP. You should have just got some pics to your phone though

Chris B. wrote:I need a set for my 02 sunfire, so I'm definitely down for this!

Sounds good. I would like to start a list of people seriously interested, that would buy a set as soon as I started a GP.
If this is you, sign up, give your year/make/model, and any specific options you want.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:15 AM
John Benham wrote:Ok, here are some action shots of the projector turns, please note these pics are to display the projector turn signals only, I am no longer making this style 03+ cavalier light.

(ztwatyfo)

what you mean no longer making this style? Im interested but need to get my car to fetter and done first...

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:21 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
John Benham wrote:Ok, here are some action shots of the projector turns, please note these pics are to display the projector turn signals only, I am no longer making this style 03+ cavalier light.

what you mean no longer making this style? Im interested but need to get my car to fetter and done first...

The style show (custom mount projector with bmw bezel and custom shroud) I am no longer offering, especially in a GP type setting. If you are seriously interested in them, pm me when you are ready, and I will see what I can do.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:05 PM
1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights with blue angel eyes

Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:10 PM
PM sent.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:14 PM
Ok. I realize this is for projectors, and HIDs, but I already have a projector retrofitted into my 98 Sunfire factory units, how much would it cost for a set of the clear lenses (opposed to my nasty diffused OEMs)

----

Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:24 PM
Road To Change wrote:Ok. I realize this is for projectors, and HIDs, but I already have a projector retrofitted into my 98 Sunfire factory units, how much would it cost for a set of the clear lenses (opposed to my nasty diffused OEMs)

About $75

Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:15 PM
Guess I will have to wait for my tax return.

----

Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:52 PM
John Benham wrote:
dats right, you got pics of your glass shrouds?

after i do some grinding and sanding to make sure there actually going to work lol

Also john, on the "Larger" style projector, have you ever flipped the accent lighting rings around instead of facing them into the back of the headlight, into the actual projector?
I'm making a custom setup for a harley were doing at work and did that for a cool effect. This video was in mockup stages so all the bleed through around the projector has been taken care of. Thought I'd mention it.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 3:14 AM
1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights with blue angel eyes
2. Volt (Vaughan A.) 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights painted black with blue angel eyes
Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:37 AM
I want you to do some for my 03 but i need to figure out how i want them first though. In the mean time, would you be able to do some for my 2000 yamaha r1 as while?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search