Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)? - Page 5 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)?
Friday, February 11, 2011 7:42 PM
Thanks Larry, im such a moron. I had those lights before and never thought to look at that.

I think Ill take the Angel eye on the outter part.

John, did you want me to PM you what I want for final confirmation, or just wait until the GP is up?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:49 AM
David- just shoot john a pm, I've already got a deposit on mine for parts.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:09 AM
if you do a group purchase is the price gonna go down? cuz i really cant bring myself to spend over $250 on just some headlights. Id really like to have them.
Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:43 AM
Dustin you got to pay to play man thats just how moding cars is....if you cant see paying that then join some forums and try giving it a shot yourself to save on the cash.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:45 AM
JUCNBST wrote:David- just shoot john a pm, I've already got a deposit on mine for parts.

Will do, thx

306 TQ
Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:46 AM
Dustin Ouellette wrote:if you do a group purchase is the price gonna go down? cuz i really cant bring myself to spend over $250 on just some headlights. Id really like to have them.

Well you might be out of luck. That barely covers the cost of materials. Everything I purchased to retrofit mine cost just over $300. Of course I have sunfire lights and I had to buy clear lenses so that adds to the cost.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:51 PM
whens the gp gonna be up i want my lights! lol
Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:07 PM
03cav83 wrote:whens the gp gonna be up i want my lights! lol

Saturday, February 12, 2011 3:09 PM
John Benham wrote:^^^^never had much interest for them. if anyone else would like a set, its definitely something i can do. there is a concern that your light would not be directed properly without the refracting lens

Bo French wrote:Im wanting to get some for a 99 sunfire. I already have an HID kit on the car. All I really want is a projector and possibly a demon eyes set up. Let me know if that is possible

yeah, i can do something similar to what you pictured. no problem, if you are seriously interested, ill get some pricing together for you.

any idea on a price and what'll be involved in getting them if i turn out to be the only one wanting some, i just want the lenses, i'm able to do the install myself

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Saturday, February 12, 2011 11:17 PM
CrAzY Z24 wrote:Any news on when GP will be up

supposed to be within 48 hours of when I posted I paid for it.

Chrismac902 wrote:And how long will it run for?

I didnt post a time limit, but pricing that is on it is only good to a certain date.

WHITECAVY wrote:Thanks Larry, im such a moron. I had those lights before and never thought to look at that.

John, did you want me to PM you what I want for final confirmation, or just wait until the GP is up?

got your pm, and replied.

Dustin Ouellette wrote:if you do a group purchase is the price gonna go down? cuz i really cant bring myself to spend over $250 on just some headlights. Id really like to have them.

These are my GP prices bud. It is basically cost + $50 for labor to install them. Sometime I break a housing/lens, which takes my profit down to about $5. Theres not a whole lot of room to go lower, and I will not sacrifice quality of parts/labor. I would be happy to sell you the kit to make your own, use existing headlights, or tske payments to make them more affordable to you.

Steve-O (now with ecotec) wrote:
John Benham wrote:^^^^never had much interest for them. if anyone else would like a set, its definitely something i can do. there is a concern that your light would not be directed properly without the refracting lens

Bo French wrote:Im wanting to get some for a 99 sunfire. I already have an HID kit on the car. All I really want is a projector and possibly a demon eyes set up. Let me know if that is possible

yeah, i can do something similar to what you pictured. no problem, if you are seriously interested, ill get some pricing together for you.

any idea on a price and what'll be involved in getting them if i turn out to be the only one wanting some, i just want the lenses, i'm able to do the install myself

Shoot me some good pics, ill try to get you a price.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:52 AM
John Benham wrote:
CrAzY Z24 wrote:Any news on when GP will be up

supposed to be within 48 hours of when I posted I paid for it.

Chrismac902 wrote:And how long will it run for?

I didnt post a time limit, but pricing that is on it is only good to a certain date.

WHITECAVY wrote:Thanks Larry, im such a moron. I had those lights before and never thought to look at that.

got your pm, and replied.

These are my GP prices bud. It is basically cost + $50 for labor to install them. Sometime I break a housing/lens, which takes my profit down to about $5. Theres not a whole lot of room to go lower, and I will not sacrifice quality of parts/labor. I would be happy to sell you the kit to make your own, use existing headlights, or tske payments to make them more affordable to you.

Steve-O (now with ecotec) wrote:

Shoot me some good pics, ill try to get you a price.

Im deff interested in the payments option you said. How much you thinking/how often? just money is really tight only working a part time job.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 9:43 AM
Dustin Ouellette wrote:
Im deff interested in the payments option you said. How much you thinking/how often? just money is really tight only working a part time job.

payments would be up to you for the amount, once you paid enough for the initial deposit, I would order parts and do the work. They wont ship until paid in full, but it is a budgetting option I offer.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:23 PM
Thats a very good option, what are you thinking for the initial deposit about 50% or so?
Sunday, February 13, 2011 2:58 PM
I would be interested in payments also. The reason why is because I would have to wait to save up and I'm afraid this deal won't be happening anymore by the time that happens. IMO this this is a good deal I don't won't to pass it up.

www.gmofhouston.com
Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:36 PM
Can we do them now thru pms? Don't think GP is going to be added!

Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:19 PM
yeah how much is the deposit? deff interested.
Sunday, February 13, 2011 8:50 PM
Chrismac902 wrote:Thats a very good option, what are you thinking for the initial deposit about 50% or so?

deposit is about 70-75%, as that covers the headlight housings and some of the projectors.

Those that want to make payments should pm me before hand.

CrAzY Z24 wrote:Can we do them now thru pms? Don't think GP is going to be added!

have faith, but feel free to pm me to get things started.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:18 PM
John Benham wrote:
CrAzY Z24 wrote:Can we do them now thru pms? Don't think GP is going to be added!

If its not up by tomorrow night I will do just that!
Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:26 PM
1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights, black housings with blue angel eyes
2. Volt (Vaughan A.) 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights painted black with blue angel eyes
3. Brian F 2005 Cavalier, projector headlights white angel eyes
4.Evan Barnes (evan91) cavy projector headlights with blue angel eyes
5.Jerry Worley (03cavy83) 2003 cavalier projector headlights all black housings white angle eyes
6. Chris Macdougall (chrismac902) 1997 cavalier projector headlights black housing blue angel eyes
7. David Ingram (WHITECAVY) 1997 Cavalier projector clear lenses. Black outer housings like picture below. .
8. Jeffrey Bussan (JUCNBST) 2004 Cavalier price on All black housings No angel eyes, or price on identical to link
9. Randy Harmon(cavalac24) 2002 cavalier black projectors and black corners, 6000k hid and white angel eyes.
10.Michael Lozano (GM_Mike) 1997 Cavalier clear projector headlights, black housings, white halos, 6000K

www.gmofhouston.com
Monday, February 14, 2011 5:11 AM
John Benham wrote:
Chrismac902 wrote:Thats a very good option, what are you thinking for the initial deposit about 50% or so?

deposit is about 70-75%, as that covers the headlight housings and some of the projectors.

Those that want to make payments should pm me before hand.

Hey my brother wants to know if youd make him a set for his 92 buick century, haha
Monday, February 14, 2011 5:20 AM
Got your PM John, will be sending money shortly

306 TQ

Monday, February 14, 2011 9:52 AM
On the angel eyes is there going a seprate switch to turn them on and off? Also I put the temp on hids do you need the wattage also?

www.gmofhouston.com
Monday, February 14, 2011 3:43 PM
angel eyes are on thier own source that can be wired to any 12 volt source (the rest of the circuitry is built into the harness). default color temp is pure white 5100k. optional 6000k, anything else is considered special order.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:48 AM
Paypal sent

Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:10 AM
GROUP PURCHASE IS FINALLY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search