feeler for new products - Page 4 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: feeler for new products
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:15 AM
have u ever thought of making dual projector head lights for the 00-02 cavs?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:42 PM
A lot of work & a lot of money! I've done it for headlights with separate Hi & Lo Beams, but not the 00-02 Cavi.

Bi-Xenon Projectors would be the practical way to go with the 00-02.

www.sickhids.com
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:37 PM
Krzy Z wrote:have u ever thought of making dual projector head lights for the 00-02 cavs?

Yeah, but I had been toying with a bi-xenon projector for high and low beam, then a projector fog light in the housing as well.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:35 AM
John Benham wrote:
Krzy Z wrote:have u ever thought of making dual projector head lights for the 00-02 cavs?

Yeah, but I had been toying with a bi-xenon projector for high and low beam, then a projector fog light in the housing as well.

ooooooo I wanna see this.
I think blind z's headlights just convinced me to get some of yours John.

I will be contacting you beginning of next month

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:46 PM
So any updates?!?!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:49 PM
Xplicit wrote:So any updates?!?!

im still designing the printed circuits for the turn signals. I might just skip this part of the plan for this set to get them done.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:12 PM
I want some led toyo tails! Let me know wen u start designing those!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:31 PM
Just figured I would let you guys now that I have contacted John and he is in the beginning stages of making some projector headlights for my 03 Sunfire.

Maybe he will post up some progress pics for you guys, but if not, I will make sure to have some finished and install pics.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:27 PM
Just banged out these dark red transparent taillight lenses fo 95-02 Sunfire, if anyone's interested.........

http://www.sickhids.com/apps/webstore/products/show/745131
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:36 PM
those are pretty sexy

Friday, June 26, 2009 5:45 PM
still waiting for takers on sending me a spare 3rd brake light, but should have some tail light action for everyone next week.

Monday, June 29, 2009 11:28 AM
Did you get those Clear Coupe Taillight lenses I made you? I shot them out as fast as I could so you could finish your project. How's progress coming with the printed circuit? I know if you'r trying to separate the "brake" & "signal" lights, it might take a little thinking. Can't wait to see the finished product (lookin good so far).

www.sickhids.com
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 9:09 AM
anything?

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 9:33 AM
Double0Fire wrote:anything?

I had a setback from being injured and loosing 90% of arm function for a few days, as well as taking care of some bidness on some other contracted work. But the tails will be done shortly, I did get the first set of printed circuits back, and am working to set them up the way I want with different capacitors, etc.

What IS available as of now are the following pieces mentioned earlier in this thread:

95-99 cavalier single projector headlights w/ HID kit
00-02 cavalier projector headlights w/ HID kit
95-02 sunfire projector headlights w/ HID kit

these should be ready shortly:
03-05 cavalier projector headlights w/ HID kit
03-05 sunfire single projector headlights w/ HID kit
95-02 sunfire coupe LED tails

Then next on the books:
95-02 clear inner/outer tails (APC style)
95-99 style LED toyo tails
00 style LED toyo tails
95-05 cavalier led outer tails only in every style.

Contact me for ordering info and options, I should be putting a GP together once my HID GP is run through.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:00 PM

Hey John Benham I was reading through this thread and saw you do custom projector head lights for a 2004 chevy cavalier. I just bought bi-xenon HID kit bulb 9007 that fits in the factory headlights however I have been looking for projectors that I could use with this hi/lo bulb any help???? Also what would be the price I would be looking at to have something like this done????
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:50 PM
Rob Weitzel wrote:Hey John Benham I was reading through this thread and saw you do custom projector head lights for a 2004 chevy cavalier. I just bought bi-xenon HID kit bulb 9007 that fits in the factory headlights however I have been looking for projectors that I could use with this hi/lo bulb any help???? Also what would be the price I would be looking at to have something like this done????

I replied in the other thread.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:40 AM
Eagerly waiting to see these tails John...

BTW will you be needing cores back or?

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:23 AM
The first set of tails is "done" I am just awaiting one last piece of the puzzle, but the bodies are completed, and ready to go.

I will be selling them in my upcoming headlight GP in lots of 3, each lot of 3 will have a different look, mainly with a different lense. They will also vary in price depending on market price and availability of parts.

There will be a core charge on them, so yes, I will need a set of tails for these. Good news is the lenses can be junk on the trade in, so if you have a nice set, you can pick up some beaters on E-bay and get them shipped to me, also a good options for Canadian customers that could buy and ship a whole set or the price you could snag a set in the states on e-bay.

Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:18 AM
ok everyone, the GP is up for the following products:

95-99 cavalier projector headlights
00-02 cavalier projector headlights
95-02 sunfire projector headlights
03+ cavalier projector headlights
03+ sunfire projector headlights

waiting on the other parts for 2 more sets of sunfire led tails before I throw those up, but they will be added to the GP thread as soon as they're done.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:47 AM
Progess halted?
Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:21 AM
nope progress is not halted. i am still waiting to gather some more base components before making a batch of the tails for sale.

i did get delayed with that health club shoot out.....that was my gym that made national news, which put a delay in production, but i have been so busy with work......

Thursday, August 13, 2009 11:42 AM
03+ Cavalier projector headlights

you think you could make me some? and how much would it be? with shipping to chicago IL
Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:04 PM
Rafal Koscielniak wrote:03+ Cavalier projector headlights

you think you could make me some? and how much would it be? with shipping to chicago IL

you have a pm.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:52 PM
I demand to see these toyo led tails NOW!!!!

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:22 PM
Hey john im interested in the 02 cavalier HID halo projector headlights please email me or text me if your interested. (punkrocker18242@yahoo.com) (440 3131374) Im pretty desprate i dont wanna try it my self and screw everything up. id rather have someone like you that knows what their doing do it for me
please get back to me thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search