Blazer Foglights on a 04 Cavalier - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Blazer Foglights on a 04 Cavalier
Friday, March 09, 2012 8:41 AM
Just want to kno how anybody who has Blazer foglights mounted them in their stock foglight holes of the 03-05 Cavaliers without using stock foglights, any info would help cuz as of right now upside down looks too be my only option

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Re: Blazer Foglights on a 04 Cavalier
Friday, March 09, 2012 9:51 AM
you would have to incorporate some kind of mounting bracket I would think...

Friday, March 09, 2012 1:54 PM
arent Blazer fog lights typically rectangular? why dont you just get a pair of OEM fog lights off ebay for $50 shipped. They'll fit perfect and look better round in those round sockets. I plan on doing that and getting yellow laminex or whatever it is

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, March 09, 2012 6:30 PM
I dont mean Chevrolet Blazer the truck foglights I mean Blazer PROJECTOR foglights which I had on my last Cavalier and seen 03-05 Cavaliers on here with and without stock foglights for mounts so I want to kno HOW they were mounted without retrofitting stock foglights because my stock fogs aren't worth it and I don't feel like buying a new set

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:52 AM
I didn't get much input on this issue so I decided to try and come up with my own bracket to make these blazers work with the 03-05 Z24, LS and Z type bumpers and this is what I came up with

cleaned up a bit

I admit not the best design but just in case anyone else had a problem with figuring this out, hope this kinda helps u out some what

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:19 AM
I think the brackets look good, any pics on car or from the top with the headlights out to see fitment?

Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:27 AM
should be later on today, I'll post some

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:05 PM
here's fitment pictures

inside the bumper

in the bumper closeup

wide shot

hope this can help

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:16 PM
very nice, looks clean to me. where did you get them if you dont mind me asking and how much were they?
are you filling in the gap in the fog light cutout?

Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:47 PM
Good job man, are you making bezels to the fill the gap around the fogs?

Monday, March 19, 2012 2:36 AM
gonna be working on that today sometime just gotta figure out what to use for a quik easy fix

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:23 PM
Quick search will yeild a thread filled with the pics on this subject. I know I posted some of my old fogs on the cav when I had it

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:35 PM
Here is what I did when I had the base bumper (without factory fogs)

Friday, March 30, 2012 10:21 AM
shyt, thats pretty clean Eternal, and slvrblit I actually sent u a pm on that but got no answer and believe me I searched here and google n kept finding the same ol shyt but none had pictures of ur setup only on the car and I wanted to see it before all that. what should I be searching for?? btw did you paint the foglight holes black?

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:40 AM
Thanks. However, I never got the PM's

Yeah I painted the foglight holes black.

Sunday, April 01, 2012 7:20 PM
Never liked to the looks of these kind of lights. At night they work very well, but the daytime look is lacking. I like the stock look better.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:20 PM
Cavalier Thompson wrote:shyt, thats pretty clean Eternal, and slvrblit I actually sent u a pm on that but got no answer and believe me I searched here and google n kept finding the same ol shyt but none had pictures of ur setup only on the car and I wanted to see it before all that. what should I be searching for?? btw did you paint the foglight holes black?

Sorry dude.....never got a PM? I just checked too...not on here that often anymore.

Nice you got them mounted though! I just cut my factory lenses off the housing and glued them to the Blazer fog to fill the hole. Kinda Alero ish.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, April 07, 2012 9:15 AM
ok thats y they look black then, thanks for the info

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search