Amber Corners on Cheyene red - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Amber Corners on Cheyene red
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:06 PM
So I have been trying to decide if Amber corners would look okay on My cheyene Red Cavalier. So I got a spare set of corners here are a few pics, what are your oppinions??

front corner

side shot

with stock and amber, to see which is better?

Re: Amber Corners on Cheyene red
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:13 PM
Way too heavy on the amber. Do it lighter and drop it, then it will be in business

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:16 PM
Looks horrible...along with those wheels...sorry

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:22 PM
Agreed on the drop, That next for me, Saving up to get a good setup with shocks, not just some FEEbay springs. I'm not a fan of the wheels, but I needed tires for the stock steelies, and when searching I found these on CL, for $200 with Tires that still had the stickers on them. SO I couldnt quite pass that deal up. they're 17" otherwise i'd of pulled the tires off, and used just them

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:01 PM
I would think a clear corner with an amber bulb or LED if you don't want to see the amber during the day, would contrast better with the darker color of the car.
Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:13 AM
Mike wrote:Way too heavy on the amber. Do it lighter and drop it, then it will be in business

This. Your amber looks red.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:09 PM
the amber would look really cool on a black cavalier . with red paint the clear would look better . but if amber makes you happy thats what matters
Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:30 PM
What did you use to tint them? When mine were done, we used orange metalcast to do it.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:12 PM
i agree with most above....the amber is a bit heavy and makes it look close to the color on ur car...might look bettter if it was a bit lighter...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search