Help with Paint Color 97 Cavalier 4 door - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help with Paint Color 97 Cavalier 4 door
Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:46 AM
This car is a dark metallic green but what is the actual color I am wanting to respray the roof and the new 04 bumpers to the green color rather than repaint and have mismatched engine bay area lol what i wouldn't do for the victory red but the metallic green is nice looking to.

Re: Help with Paint Color 97 Cavalier 4 door
Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:13 AM
how about green metallic

Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:15 PM
"manta green metallic" is the only actual green for 97 as far as I know...paint code WA204C. There was bright aqua which was a sort of blue-green, but other than that it'd be manta green (I think it wasn't til 2000 that the actual "green metallic" color came out, which is the darker green shade.

Friday, May 04, 2012 2:24 AM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:"manta green metallic" is the only actual green for 97 as far as I know...paint code WA204C. There was bright aqua which was a sort of blue-green, but other than that it'd be manta green (I think it wasn't til 2000 that the actual "green metallic" color came out, which is the darker green shade.

Thank you for that I was thinking manta green after seeing it on a few sites but no one could ever verify what years had which color paint.
Still think Victory red would be nice but way to much freaking work lol.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search