ls sport fogs in base bumper - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ls sport fogs in base bumper
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:40 AM
sure its been covered, but couldn't find this, and who cares this place is dead and we need some more convos anyways. is there a mounting cup to install the factory fog light set up, im getting ready to order some oem fog lights from amazon and i cant tell if they come with wires or, how they will mount in the bumper etc? wiring them up well I will probably just hardwire them to my headlights. what is the bulb number again too so i can order some bulbs to match my h.i.d.'s? thanks and here is a link to the ones im ordering..
fog light assemblies...

Re: ls sport fogs in base bumper
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:56 AM
well i know theres a 02 ls bumper at the local yard and the filler plates around the lights look like theyre made into the bumper.....i may be wrong but i didnt see a seem for them to come out

Friday, May 04, 2012 2:19 PM
What year LS?

I know on mine for the 2002 LSS, the back of the housing had two threaded ends that two 10 mm nuts had to be tightened on to. I'll take a look at home later to see if I may still have my oem ones and take a picture.

Friday, May 04, 2012 2:43 PM
its a base model 2005. base bumper, just looking to put a set of lss fogs in them if possible if not ill keep my aftermarkets

Friday, May 04, 2012 5:51 PM
They wont directly fit. You'll have to mod the bumper. The oval is slightly too small too if I'm not mistaken

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search