03+ TRD bumper making some copys. - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 03+ TRD bumper making some copys.
Friday, January 13, 2012 6:51 PM
im number one in line arnel! lol

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class

Friday, January 13, 2012 7:58 PM
jnickel wrote:
StatiCav. wrote:i would be in for a urathane front. if my droptop survives beyond spring.

What number of phase would that be for the car? lol

& I thought I saw you were ditching the 03+ look?

i have no idea! lol i lost count. i did ditch the initial thought. i would need to get headlights again though. but she is going through another phase right now. lol well a slight little very minuscule change. but for that bumper i would do the 03 again in no time.

Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:48 AM
Yup I would be Interested in the urathane front also..Looks solid man and great work to by the way..To be honest Im one thats not to keen on body kits but I would Def rock this in a heartbeat..Great job man and Im in for updates!!! If anyone starts a list I will be sure and put my name down!!
Monday, January 16, 2012 11:15 AM
The box for the new mold is built, just need to get my hands on some urethane which I should be able to order before I come back in and hopefully it will be sitting at my door step for me to get started when I come back

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:07 AM
Awesome Micheal..I just cant get over how good that front looks man....As good as you are you should try and come up with a real nice rear bumper..@!#$ you should just do a whole effin kit man..lol..
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:01 AM
I'm working on picking up some extra body kits from a guy on here if any one has any kits bumpers, side skirts, rear bumpers stock kits I don't care I can use it I intend to reproduce a few kits in urethane if this one goes pretty good.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:03 PM
got any pics of your box and setup? I know you are away but not sure if your friend sent you any.

Glad you are putting the time and effort into this.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:16 PM
Interesting...waiting for final product/fitment and cost for urethane.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:49 PM
Na I don't have any of the box but I will here soon I can't wait to get started when I get back to be honest

Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:37 PM
Update got the urethane ordered hopefully when I get back my wife doesn't find out how much I payed for it all or I won't live to make the first urethane bumper O_o

Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:51 PM
cant wait to see a finished product. most likely want in too

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Friday, January 27, 2012 11:23 PM
so what's the news bro?

Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:22 PM
ekimnawi89 (Mike) wrote:Interesting...waiting for final product/fitment and cost for urethane.

x2

This project intrigues me.....

Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:15 PM
UPDATE: Everything is ready to go, urethane is waiting for me box is ready and i got the toyota supra corner lights i was suppose to be back in for this past friday but that never happened i have to stay for the rest of this week and they are suppose to fly me back in friday, and ill get started the fallowing monday and hit a update with some pics this time so no one gets discouraged, im also tossing around the idea of making a filament for anyone with 2000 years modles and down so after i get the first one made to show i wanna get an idea on who needs what to see if it it would be worth making some for the guys with older modles O_O

Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:27 AM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:UPDATE: Everything is ready to go, urethane is waiting for me box is ready and i got the toyota supra corner lights i was suppose to be back in for this past friday but that never happened i have to stay for the rest of this week and they are suppose to fly me back in friday, and ill get started the fallowing monday and hit a update with some pics this time so no one gets discouraged, im also tossing around the idea of making a filament for anyone with 2000 years modles and down so after i get the first one made to show i wanna get an idea on who needs what to see if it it would be worth making some for the guys with older models O_O
very nice man, im looking forward to grabbing one in urethane from ya. imma pm you.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:16 AM
watching this.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 8:50 AM
Yea Im still here too.. Getting real anctious about seein this bumper!!!
Monday, January 30, 2012 2:52 PM
I'm having a hard time finding the plaster I used to make my first mold but I should be able to get my hands on some before I come back in

Monday, January 30, 2012 3:54 PM
While I don't have any particular interest in this bumper, I will say that as a j enthusiast it is nice to see someone put the effort into making a custom ' one off ' part or revive a rare part. I think it's necessary to give a verbal, or in this case a written, statement of appreciation to people like you, Jeffie, OEM, turbo tech racing etc.. who make an effort to provide this platform with access to unique parts in an otherwise shrinking market.

Monday, January 30, 2012 5:27 PM
THIS^^
Monday, January 30, 2012 5:37 PM
it all turns out good im down to get one

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com

Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:18 PM
Yeh I'm definitely ready to get home and get started on this, thank you everyone for being patient with me as soon as I get back I'm posting pictures of my box and I'll be getting started!!

Thursday, February 02, 2012 11:58 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:Yeh I'm definitely ready to get home and get started on this, thank you everyone for being patient with me as soon as I get back I'm posting pictures of my box and I'll be getting started!!
good to hear man!

Sunday, February 05, 2012 3:42 PM
Looking forward to this..
Friday, February 17, 2012 3:34 PM
This is f^king amazing
I am listening...
willing to ship to canada?

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search