03-06 Ion 3pc spoiler on 04 Cavy? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03-06 Ion 3pc spoiler on 04 Cavy?
Sunday, May 06, 2012 11:35 AM
Does anyone know if the body lines will match up and if this spoiler will fit on a 2004 2dr Cavalier?

more pics here: http://rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=1337&appid=238&mdid=28&catid=4&img=28012010_1.jpg

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: 03-06 Ion 3pc spoiler on 04 Cavy?
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 1:47 PM
I highly doubt it..RK Sport used to make a 3 piece spoiler for the cav; has since been dis-continued. They are very hard to find these days... Not to be confused with "brickyard" spoiler...Close, but no cigar in my book...
An older thread about the RKS 3 piece

Re: 03-06 Ion 3pc spoiler on 04 Cavy?
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:54 PM
yeah thats the problem. I love that original Brickyard...but the knock off I think by Keystone is slightly different. But the 3pc looks very slick and unique. The larger Z24 spoiler isnt bad, and i already have one in my garage. But its over played. The only reason it'd be unique on mine is because Ive also got the sunfire sedan tail lights and trunk panel. This would have the dip in the spoiler and the equal dip in the bottom of the panel, making it look like it was stock almost. Downside is, I have to cut into my panel to fit the Z24 spoiler because its not straight across like the older Z24 spoiler.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search