WTF my neighbor did to my car!!! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTF my neighbor did to my car!!!
Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:09 AM
So my neighbor backed out of her driveway and parked where I was parked at and apparently she didn't see my car. Open your stupid eyes and see what is around you, dumbass!
So after having everything brand new put on my front (bumper, lip, and headlights) just a month ago and is ready for the summer, now it looks like it was in a bar fight and got a broken nose and a black eye.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/nt4slechevy/

Re: WTF my neighbor did to my car!!!
Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:28 AM
Sorry guys, I meant to put this in the "PHOTOS" thread.
Saturday, June 30, 2012 5:21 PM
Ugh that sucks! Everything covered?!

Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:03 PM
suicide lambo headlight, sorry to see man
Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:37 PM
^^^^ Haha one of my husband's son-in-law said it was the "crazy eye". lol. Hopefully everything is covered. Her insurance estimator will be out beginning of next week to look at it.
Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:57 PM
I'd be a little pissed on that one,but I had a simular thing happen with mine once...good luck wth the insurance adjuster.

Saturday, June 30, 2012 10:23 PM
That happen to me it su*k but my hood was damage more, and that's y I'm sticking with Z OEM BUMPER cuz Insurance will only covered OEM parts and paint job
Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:37 PM
thats lady should pay for it.
Sunday, July 01, 2012 6:16 AM
Luckily my rk sport lip wasn't damaged at all. I hope this chicks insurance goes thru the roof now.
Wednesday, July 04, 2012 6:44 PM
good luck...insurance companies are a scam. I had mine fix a ladys truck when i backed into her bumper with my bumper at 1mph (both Nissans, same height vehicles). I was backing into a spot and halfway in 'bumped' into something like WTF?....so i took pics, the lady was parked taking up FOUR spots and i didnt see her bumper in my Xterra back window. the glass of her cab (frontier) was at the line but the bed was into my parking spot. it was pitch black and no parking lot lights...since she was parked so far over it looked like she was in another spot. ZERO damage was done to her truck, i took pics, sent it to my insurance company. I got a quote from my insurance two weeks later that they fixed on her truck for $1,800 worth of damage that was in another spot on her vehicle! Since they had ALREADY paid it and knowing it was not something I even did, they wouldnt retract it and said 'its already been paid' and i got an at fault on my record now. Best part is, they didnt take my insurance information until a week later after refusing at first. i was trying to be nice and then they damaged their truck that following weekend and claimed it on my insurance.

Progressive is a scam, avoid them if you can. They basically told me if you are in a fender bender and no one is around, leave. If you are honest, you'll get an at fault even if you didnt do anything wrong.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, July 05, 2012 1:09 PM
^^^ That's total bull@!#$. Well her company cut me a check for a grand so my car goes in on the 16 to get fixed. But yesterday I noticed my driver side fender sits up higher then the hood itself (by .5")so I am hoping that it will lay out normal again when the bumper comes off or if she did more damage then to the naked eye, I guess I will be really bitching.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:48 AM
[b*******]UPDATE*******

So, everything has been replaced and I decided to go with aftermarket bumper moulding....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180917915850?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

This is how the car looks now....
http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/nt4slechevy/

I really like how my front looks now.
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 11:33 AM
blu04DD wrote:good luck...insurance companies are a scam. I had mine fix a ladys truck when i backed into her bumper with my bumper at 1mph (both Nissans, same height vehicles). I was backing into a spot and halfway in 'bumped' into something like WTF?....so i took pics, the lady was parked taking up FOUR spots and i didnt see her bumper in my Xterra back window. the glass of her cab (frontier) was at the line but the bed was into my parking spot. it was pitch black and no parking lot lights...since she was parked so far over it looked like she was in another spot. ZERO damage was done to her truck, i took pics, sent it to my insurance company. I got a quote from my insurance two weeks later that they fixed on her truck for $1,800 worth of damage that was in another spot on her vehicle! Since they had ALREADY paid it and knowing it was not something I even did, they wouldnt retract it and said 'its already been paid' and i got an at fault on my record now. Best part is, they didnt take my insurance information until a week later after refusing at first. i was trying to be nice and then they damaged their truck that following weekend and claimed it on my insurance.

Progressive is a scam, avoid them if you can. They basically told me if you are in a fender bender and no one is around, leave. If you are honest, you'll get an at fault even if you didnt do anything wrong.

Similar thing happened to my brother in law. He was pulling out of a gas station and some lady hit him. The only damage to his car was a dent in the fender, somehow the suv the lady was driving needed to be towed even though there was just a dent to the front bumper . Of course the cops cited him but here's where it gets interesting. Several hours after the accident the lady suddenly needed to be ambulanced to a hospital complaining of neck pain, back pain etc... and the supposed damage done to the suv was $3,000+. State farm of course paid it and then jacked up my brother in laws ins. rates. After that BS he carries a disposable camera in the glove box.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:41 PM
Disposable camera glove box, been doing that since I started driving. Smartest thing my driving instructor told me to do. Lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search